20th May 2015, 11:48 AM
Piyush Dusad

In which college can I get admission if scored 181 in JEE Main?

I had given iit jee mains 2015 and scored an average score of 181. From my own analysis i feel that i am not presently capable of cracking iit jee advanced with a reasonably good score. And so i have made my mind up for a second try.. my score in mains is not good enough to get me even the top nits..
Bt now my problem is this..
My father wants me to join a college and then simultaneously prepare fr jee2016 . So i want an advise that which college can i apply for (either though jee mains score or otherwise), where in i can leave the college studies for at least 1 semester and compeletly focus on jee..it has to be one where in i can get away even if i fail if possible .
I personally feel that if given the chance i can get a good rank of about2000-3000 AIR in Jee(adv.). So please guide me for choice of the college..I live in Jaipur so if a near by Good (reputed) college if any is preferable..
Also there should be the atleast the freedom to go out for coaching classes..
And if any body have another way out plss tell me...
Also that i am a general category student and am expecting 90% in boards

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any good Engineering college if scored 63 marks in JEE Main?
  2. Should I join any college or prepare again for JEE Main if scored 69 marks?
  3. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE?
  4. Can I get admission in any engineering college if scored 60 marks in JEE Mains and 2903 rank in JEE Advanced being a SC candidate?
  5. Which college I would be able to get admission if I scored 91 marks in JEE main exam in Delhi?
  6. Is there any college equivalent to IIT for study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Gujarat? Can I get admission without appearing in JEE Advanced if scored 93 marks in JEE Main?
  7. Can I get admission in any government college without appearing in JEE Advanced if scored 78 marks in JEE Mains?
  8. Can i get any government or private college of engineering after scoring 51 marks in JEE mains
  9. Can I get admission in any engineering college in pune? I have scored 38 marks in JEE mains
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  11. How to get admission in SVNIT college in IT or EC branch? I have scored 71 marks in JEE mains
  12. Can I get admission in LD engineering college in Ahmedabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in NIT college after scoring 52 marks in IIT JEE?
  14. Which college will I get for admission in CSE? I have scored 165 marks in JEE mains
  15. Can I get admission in NIT/DTU if scored 79 marks in JEE Main?
  16. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  17. In which colleges rank of 13815 in WBJEE and 126 marks in JEE Main will be accepted for admission?
  18. Admission in NIT for a SC candidate who has scored 45 marks in JEE Mains and 69% in 12th Bihar Board?
20th May 2015, 07:11 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which college can I get admission if scored 181 in JEE Main?

"Do not lower your goals to the height of your abilities. Instead, heighten your abilities to the level of your goals ."

as per my point of view do not take decision in hurry. as per the marks you had scores ,based on last year rank list and marks, you will get the rank in between 24000 to 25000.

so i would suggest you to wait for the counseling dates,attend it once ,if in case you had not got better college then you can try for second time for JEE mains and practice hard to get the good marks than the previous time. you need to spare time for the preparation.

you had not mention in which specialization you want to do graduation,never mind here are the list of top colleges in Jaipur,where you avail the admission and meanwhile you can prepare for the JEE mains :-

*malaviya national institute of technology , Jaipur

*Jaipur engineering college and research university

*NIMS University , Jaipur

*Global institute of technology , Jaipur

*Jaipur national , Jaipur

* gyan vihar school of engineering of engineering and technology

*rajasthan institute of engineering and technology , Jaipur

*Birla institute of technology , Jaipur

*centurion institute of professional studies , Jaipur

*international college for girls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?