19th June 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Which college can I get after scoring 29838 rank? I belong to UP and my category is general

which college can i get with rank of 29838?I belong to uttar pradesh(UP).my catagory is general.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is best for me after scoring 13547 rank in AIEEE? I belong to general category in UP
  2. Can I get admission after scoring 29764 rank in EAMCET? I belong to general category
  3. Can I get admission in CGC in B.Tech after scoring 183011 AIR? I belong to general category
  4. Will I get admission in any private college without donation after scoring AIEEE rank of 221320? I belong to general category
  5. In which college can I get in Delhi after scoring 40,000 rank in AIEEE? I belong to Delhi region
  6. Will I get any NIT college after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  7. Can I get the best college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? Can I get any government college across India or in Punjab? I belong to SC category -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which college can i get after scoring 5318 rank in RPET? I belong to SC category
  9. Will I get admission in any government college after scoring AIR of 161079?
  10. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 15106 rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  11. Can I get through MPPET with a rank 6049? I belong to general category
  12. What are the chances of doing M.Tech from government college like NIT after scoring 344 in GATE? I belong to general category
  13. Which college should I choose after scoring 694894 rank in AIEEE? I belong to SC quota
  14. Can I get a government college after scoring 1312 rank in general category and 440 rank in girls category in B.Arch by UPSEE?
  15. What kind of college can I get after scoring 31.964 in TANCET? I belong to BC category
  16. Which college can I get in Visakhapatnam after scoring 60,000 rank in EAMCET? I belong to BC-A category
  17. What rank and college can I expect after scoring 170 in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 3317 rank in general category?
14th July 2015, 11:08 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Which college can I get after scoring 29838 rank? I belong to UP and my category is general

With these marks you won't get admission in IIT or NIT but there are few chances that you will easily get admission in any other government college. I am not sure because it totally depends on merit list generated by AIEEE marks which changes year by year so, you must need to appear in online counselling.
If any seat is allotted to you they will inform you otherwise visit the private college and take admission, they will provides you admission because they just wanna fill up their seats.
15th July 2015, 08:27 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Default Re: Which college can I get after scoring 29838 rank? I belong to UP and my category is general

First of all when you will ask question then write proper question. You did not mentioned about the test you have given and what course you want to get admission.

As you are from general category and your rank is low(29838) to get admission in IIT or NIT. There are various other colleges that you can join according to your interest or suitability.

For admission you have to apply for the respective college online.
Here is the some colleges that you can join-
1. GGS
2. Yadwindra college
3. TPD
4. CGC, Landran
5. Shaheed Bhagat Singh College
6. MIMIT
7. Adesh College for Engineering
8. GRDIET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?