8th June 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Which government colleges can I get with 66383 rank in AIEEE? How to know about the state counseling through AIEEE?

sir..sanjeev kumar aieee rank 66383........i m economically weak........what government college can i get? how can i know about state counselling through aieee?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand?
  2. Which state government college can I get through AIEEE after scoring AIEEE rakn of 29000? -- [New]
  3. In which Government Colleges can I get with an AIEEE score of 20,000 and 27000 state rank in UP?
  4. Which college could I get after scoring 52000 rank in AIEEE with state rank of 8000? Will I be called for counseling? Which branch is appropriate for me?
  5. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  6. Which government colleges can I get with 140054 rank in AIEEE? How to know about the central counseling through AIEEE?
  7. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank?
  8. How much rank will I get in AIEEE after scoring 97/360? Which colleges can I get in counseling?
  9. Admission through AIEEE through Madhya Pradesh state quota? Good colleges in M.P. based on AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admitted in good government colleges in any state?
  11. Which college should I choose in All India Counseling and State counseling after scoring an overall AIEEE rank of 134724 and category rank of 91220?
  12. How much rank can I get after scoring 135/360 in AIEEE? In which colleges I can get after counseling?
  13. List of colleges in Karnataka I can apply for, With AIEEE state rank 6281?
  14. How can I apply for state counseling of Uttarkhand via AIEEE marks?
  15. List of good government colleges for B.E through AIEEE after scoring 1647 state rank in SC category in AIEEE?
  16. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  17. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?
  18. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh
11th June 2011, 12:34 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government colleges can I get with 66383 rank in AIEEE? How to know about the state counseling through AIEEE?

Dear Friend

With this AIR in AIEEE you will not be able get a seat in some Government college
under GENERAL category in ALL INDIA quota.

Following are the Government colleges where closing rank of AIEEE goes high but
not high like AIR 66,000.

Mizoram University (Mizoram)
Assam University(Assam)
Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi (U.P.)
J K Institute of Applied Physics Technology, University of Allahabad (U.P.)
National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology, Hatia, Ranchi (Jharkhand)
Tezpur University (Assam)
Institute of Technology Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)

If your home state is any one of the Mizoram, Assam, U.P., Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh
then there are chances of getting a seat in a Govt. Engineering college.

If you don't get a seat in any of the above Govt. colleges you should get in seat
in some self financed institution through AIEEE for sure.

If you are afraid of fees and expenses of college then let me make it very clear
to you that if you are getting admission in some college through merit and you
needy then no one can stop you from taking Education Loans.
Money should never be a hurdle in the path of education.
11th June 2011, 01:08 AM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India
Default Re: Which government colleges can I get with 66383 rank in AIEEE? How to know about the state counseling through AIEEE?

Dear Friend,

With your rank it is very difficult to get a good government colleges, although you can try for very good private colleges. Register for State counselling for eg. Orissa and Karnataka... have very good private engineering colleges with very good placements. In orissa you will get top 2 colleges with the rank you have secured. Fees is also no too much high. Visit www.odishajee.com for registration and further details. Visit the comedk website for karnataka counselling.
11th June 2011, 01:51 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, with your 66383 rank in AIEEE, you will not get chance in Govt college, if you belongs to general category.

with your rank you can get chance in some private colleges in different states.

so if you don't want to do engineering from private college then it will be better to give AIEEE in the next year with taking good preparation in AIEEE.

all the best.........
11th June 2011, 02:02 AM
04rust

look my friend though your rank is pretty good i dont think you can get into any govt colleges.
but there are colleges with lesser fees structure.,and now you can also avail bank loans so studying you dont need to think cause nearly all the banks provide with easy loan.
but still try for the state counseling and those olleges under it.
all the best for your future..
11th June 2011, 08:10 AM
stranger351

66000 not a bad rank in AIEEE but my dear competition is very tough now days..
If you are from general category then it is quite difficult to get seat in any NIT.
However you have to fill up counseling forum i think the starting date is 11-6-2011 and locking will be start from 18 to 23-6-2011..
For more information about counseling you should visit-
Official website of CBSE-http://ccb.nic.in
11th June 2011, 09:23 AM
shivdanjangid

Sorry
you will not get NIT's
11th June 2011, 12:38 PM
miiky

66383 rank in AIEEE is good. You can get chance in some government colleges
1. Assam University
2. University of Allahabad
3. National institute of applied physics technology
4. National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
5. Tezpur University
6. Indian Institute of Carpet Technology
7. Institute of Technology Guru Ghasidas Biswavidyala Bilaspur (Chattisgarh)
11th June 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

which college i get in rank 19336
11th June 2011, 12:46 PM
sourindra

you will not get any govt colleges with this all India rank. You have to go for private colleges. Private colleges are too much expensive than govt colleges.
12th June 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

my aieee rank is 145179 can i get any good college if yes please suggest me
13th June 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

my aieee all india rank is 111261 can i get goverment ing. collage
14th June 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

SIR I got 33869 rank in AIEEE 2011 exam which goverment college Ican get?
14th June 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

SIR Igot 33869 all INDIA rank in AIEEE which government college Ican get ?
14th June 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

how to know about state counseling???///
plzz tell me
14th June 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, my state rank is 80654 in aieee. which govarnment college can i get state counseling through aieee?
15th June 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

my aieee air rank is 110335 and state rank is 3731 . i am from west bengal. what are the colleges i can expect to get ?
15th June 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

which government colleges can i get with 31129 rank in AIEEE? how to know about the state counseling through AIEEE?
18th June 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

which engineering college iwill get with state rank of 530 in uttarakhand .
21st June 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me what special procedure I have to follow for appearing in state counselling?My AIR is 83162 and state rank is 13000 something.Iam resident of UP.
21st June 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

my AIR in AIEEE is75247 i belongs to OBC category sir please tell me in which college i can get admitted to.
22nd June 2011, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

my rank in aieee 2011 is
AIR OVERALL RANK - 89496
AIR CATEGORY RANK - 22198 (OBC category)
please suggest how to get into a good college using my aieee rank
24th June 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

how to get MP college through AIEEE ?
25th June 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

how to enrol in state wise counselling through aieee rank ,, i got 55432 rank in aieee2011 can u plz tell me list of some govt. colleges preferebly in orissa ,rajasthan,U.P,which i can get through my aiee rank .sir plz tell me ....................
26th June 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

sir this year, i scored 205654 (AIR)rank in aieee and my state rank is 32408. i belongs to general category.
sir can i get any good colleges through aieee counselling in any round?
can aieee state counselling provide me good colleges?
my state code elligilbility is 33( ~uttar pradesh).
i don"t know anything about aieee state counselling.
pls sir tell me date and fill procedure about aieee state counselling.
26th June 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

what are chances to get any govt collage with aieee ranhk of 65060
26th June 2011, 04:55 PM
mdminhaz484

is there any chance to get any getting any govt collage with aieee rank of 65060... about 16000 in obc category
28th June 2011, 12:00 AM
raisahab

Hi dear,

With this AIR in AIEEE you will not be able get a seat in some Government college

Assam University(Assam)

If your home state is any one of the Mizoram, Assam, U.P., Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh

If you don't get a seat in any of the above Govt. colleges you should get in seat

If you are afraid of fees and expenses of college then let me make it very clear

Thanks
30th June 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Which government colleges can I get with 166100 rank in AIEEE? How to know about the state counseling through AIEEE?
30th June 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Which government/private colleges can in m.p;u.p;maharastra;orissa;andhhra pradesh I get with 166100 rank in AIEEE?
30th June 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

sir my overall rank is 67055in aieee and 16000 in obc can i get agood govt. college and my home town i u.p. sir please tell me
30th June 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

i m got 58941 air rank in aieee and i belong to obc category and i m fron bihar. can i get any govt. college through ccb counsilling in any fifth round?
30th June 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

i scored 1 lakh rank in aieee can i get iict,bhadohi
2nd July 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

in which government college can i get with an aieee score 60550 and 2200 state rank br
2nd July 2011, 05:44 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Which government colleges can I get with 66383 rank in AIEEE? How to know about the state counseling through AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to enrol in state wise counselling through aieee rank ,, i got 55432 rank in aieee2011 can u plz tell me list of some govt. colleges preferebly in orissa ,rajasthan,U.P,which i can get through my aiee rank .sir plz tell me ....................
Hey There is No State Councelling For AIEEE,

Only thing is that the NIT's in your state have got certain no. of seats

reserved for candidates from your state(being specific),

Actually 50% seats are reserved for the respective candidates belonging

to a particular state and the rest are reserved for other state candidates.

And Well, With your rank i think It is Just sufficient to Get a Branch

in NIT Rourkela..

And Hope You Have Enrolled yourself for CCB councelling...

Good Luck!!!

Regards,

NIKHIL
3rd July 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

which private colleges can i get with 576653 rank in aieee?
7th July 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

can i get VNIT with AIR 150000 IN SC CATEGORY HOME STATE QUOTA IN MINING ENGINEERING, MY STATE CATEGORY RANK IS 400.
8th July 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 44316 state rank for rajasthan will i be selected for third counselling of aieee 2011
8th May 2012, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

SIR
I AM EXPECTING AIR 48000 IN AIEEE 2012 SO WHICH GOVT FUNDED COLLEGES COULD I GET IF I BELONG TO UP.PLZ SUGGEST ME AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.........
28th May 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

My rank is 95000 in aieee can i have a chance of mit pune or baba ram dev k.n eng collage to get ece meh or civil branch
11th June 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

sir.. i m rahul sharma... i get 48621 rank in AIEEE , mujh ekoi NIT mil sakta h kya????
11th June 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i am from u p and belong from obc. my air is 64272 and state rank is 9220 please suggest me which goverment college or private collage can i get
11th June 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 72% in boards n got 6 lakhs in aieee..i want to drop n do btr n prove myslf...should i drop a year or it wld b useless???????????
12th June 2012, 08:39 PM
tl.com

Hi dear,

Assam University(Assam)

Thank you
14th June 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my AIEEE gen. rank is 73331 and belongs to BIHAR and OBC cat. Can i get NIT or Govt. institute or Govt. funded college .Reply plz
5th July 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

i have all india rank 61000 and state rank 3000 in jeemain with obc cayegory plz repy which college .
12th July 2013, 11:39 AM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

government colleges can I get with 66383 rank in AIEEE
--------------------------------

1.national Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology
2.institute of Technology Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya
3.mizoram University
4.indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi
5.tezpur University
6.indian Institute of Carpet Technology
7.University of Allahabad
8.unstitute of Technology Guru Ghasidas Biswavidyala Bilaspur
9.National institute of applied physics technology
10.indian Institute of Carpet Technology
11.j k Institute of Applied Physics Technology
12.Assam University
13.tezpur University
14.institute of Technology Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya
16th July 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i hv qualified jee main bt my air-189358 n category rnk-58854,state rnk-26048 n state ctegory rnk is 9002......i belong to obc category...cn i gt nit allahabad or any other govt college through jee main..... i m from UP......plz rply soon as i dnt hv any idea wat to do???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?