11th June 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Which college can I get after scoring 31 in AIEEE?

after scoring 31 ( SC ) in AIEEE 2012 .which college i get ?????????

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  2. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Can I get any government college of MPPET through AIEEE after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE and 87% in 12th?
  4. Which AIEEE private college can I get through counseling after scoring 314723 in AIEEE?
  5. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  6. Can I get any good government college after scoring 75-85 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get admission in VNIT after scoring 136 in AIEEE? Which branch will I get after scoring 136 in AIEEE -- [New]
  8. Which college should I opt after scoring 45,000 rank in AIEEE?
  9. Which college can I get after scoring 37 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 151 in AIEEE?
  11. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  12. How to get admission in a good college after scoring around 2 Lakh rank? Will I be able to get into good college through AIEEE?
  13. Which college will I get after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Any college college for me after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Which college will I get after scoring 117 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Which are the most scoring topics in PCM subjects to crack AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a government college after scoring 247493 in AIEEE? List of colleges in which I can get?
  18. How to take admission in college after scoring 135 in AIEEE?
1st October 2015, 12:48 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college can I get after scoring 31 in AIEEE?

No matter even if you belong to the the SC/ST category, you will not be able to get admission in any college after scoring 31 marks in the All India Engineering Entrance examination.

Appear for the next year exam and score better marks to get admission in good college.
1st October 2015, 12:49 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college can I get after scoring 31 in AIEEE?

Sorry, it is not possible to get the admission in any colleges after scoring 31 marks in the AIEEE or JEE Mains conducted every year for the admission in the B.tech courses.

As you have not qualified in the examination you are not eligible to get the admission. But you are eligible to get the admission in the private institutions on this score. But be careful while taking the admission as it is necessary to take the admission in any government recognised institutions.

So visit the institution for the admission information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?