26th September 2012, 09:06 PM
baswaraju.mounika

In which college can I get after scoring 3933 rank?

In pgecet i got a 3933 rank.In which clg i get seat.Is there any chances in hyderabad

16th November 2012, 12:52 AM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which college can I get after scoring 3933 rank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baswaraju.mounika View Post
In pgecet i got a 3933 rank.In which clg i get seat.Is there any chances in hyderabad
By qualifying PGECET you get the just the advantage to apply for the seat.
Neither have you mentioned the name of the degree program you want to pursue nor have you mentioned your educational qualification/marks. You haven't even mentioned whether it is for Diploma, Bachelor or Master degree programs

In the absence of such vital information's, it is not possible to say in which college you can get admission.

Kindly provide the name of the entrance exam, degree program you want to pursue (Diploma, Bachelor or Master, together with the discipline), and educational qualification (marks/percentage obtained in the last examination) to get the information of colleges where you can get admission.
16th November 2012, 01:14 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

In PGECET 2012, 57360 candidates got qualification for PGECET admissions. For M.Tech 37000 seats available in 486 engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh. 16000 seats are available for Pharmacy students in 258 Pharmacy colleges offering M. Pharmacy in Andhra Pradesh. For which course have you given PGCET? You haven't mentioned whether you are looking for pharmacy or engineering colleges.

In engineering there are different disciplines- civil, mechanical, chemical, computer science and electronics, electrical, aeronautical, information technology. leather print engineering etc. You haven't mentioned that you want to take admission in which branch/discipline of engineering.

Your Bachelor degree aggregate marks will also be considered while selecting your application for admission.

Looking at the number of candidates participated in PGCET entrance exam,your rank is considerably good, but in the absence of vital information (name of the degree course and Bachelors degree aggregate marks) it will be difficult to say in which college can you get a seat.
16th November 2012, 01:21 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

In PGECET 2012, 57360 candidates got qualification for PGECET admissions. For M.Tech 37000 seats available in 486 engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh. 16000 seats are available for Pharmacy students in 258 Pharmacy colleges offering M. Pharmacy in Andhra Pradesh. For which course have you given PGCET? You haven't mentioned whether you are looking for pharmacy or engineering colleges.

In engineering there are different disciplines- civil, mechanical, chemical, computer science and electronics, electrical, aeronautical, information technology. leather print engineering etc. You haven't mentioned that you want to take admission in which branch/discipline of engineering.

Your Bachelor degree aggregate marks will also be considered while selecting your application for admission.

Looking at the number of candidates participated in PGCET entrance exam,your rank is considerably good, but in the absence of vital information (name of the degree course and Bachelors degree aggregate marks) it will be difficult to say in which college can you get a seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?