10th June 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any college after scoring 6841 rank in ICET?

Sir.
I get 6841 rank in icet2012.
Can i get campes college or top college with this rank in MC.A

13th September 2016, 11:38 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I get any college after scoring 6841 rank in ICET?

ICET stands for Integrated Common Entrance Test. It is conducted by A.P State Council of Higher Education for admission in to MBA and MCA regular Courses offered by State Universities and Professional Colleges in AP. As per the information you have provided in your query, you have scored 6841 rank in ICET so, you are should get a seat in any good Government college which accept your score. In order to get admission in any college, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year.

Following is the list of colleges in which you can apply:

Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU)

Andhra University (AU)

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)

Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management, Hyderabad

St. Ann’s College for Women, Hyderabad

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University (BRAU)

Dravidian University (DU)

S.V. University (SVU)

Satavahana University (SU)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?