20th May 2012, 01:22 PM
bhatia juhi

In which college can I get after scoring 88 marks in Economics? Can I get admission for Economics honors? I have got 81.5% in best 4 subjects

i scored 88 marks in economics and got81.5% in best four subjects.in which college of du can i get admission for economics honours.

Related Questions:
  1. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is B.Ed after economics honors a good option? I am an economics honors student
  3. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  4. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  5. Which Best Four of Five Subjects for BA Admission in Economics Honors at SRCC will be considered?
  6. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  7. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  8. In which colleges can I get Economics(Honors)? I have scored an aggregate of 95.5
  9. Economics Hons. from DU(north) after 90.5% marks in best 4 subjects in Commerce stream?
  10. What are the top 4 counting subjects in Economics Honors?
  11. Cutoff marks for admission in presidency college for economics honors(BSc)?
  12. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  13. After scoring 50.4% marks in graduation with honors subject as Geography and Optional Subjects as Political Science and Economics can I get admission in Masters Degree in any Indian University?
  14. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  15. What are the career opportunities available after doing B.A in Economics? Which is better between B.Com Honors and Economics Honors?
  16. In which college of DU can I get admission with 94.7% in Board exams?
  17. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  18. Am I eligible for M.A. in Economics?
15th November 2015, 10:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college can I get after scoring 88 marks in Economics? Can I get admission for Economics honors? I have got 81.5% in best 4 subjects

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the Economic honors after scoring 81.25 % in the board examination but if you wish to get the admission in the DU it is tough to get the admission.

As to get the admission in the DU in the economic honors the minimum required percentage is above 92% for the open category and whereas some relaxation in the aggregate for the reserved category.

So, I think you should try to get the admission in other university.
15th November 2015, 11:33 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college can I get after scoring 88 marks in Economics? Can I get admission for Economics honors? I have got 81.5% in best 4 subjects

It is very much tough to get the admission in the DU colleges in the Economics honors after having 81% in the best four.

As according to the 2015 cut off the minimum required percentage is above 90% in the best four subject and candidates have the mathematics as main paper in the board examination.
Bit if you belong to the reserved category candidates then there is relaxation on the basis of the cut off marks.

For more information about the admission procedure visit at the www.du.ac.in. The application form for the admission begins in the month of May every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?