16th February 2013, 11:05 AM

How to do B.Ed through correspondence after passing B.Com with 40% marks

Sir/Madam, i m a b.com graduate with 40% marks. Presently i m working as a teacher.I want 2 do b.ed through correspondence. Thus, where can i get admission immediately. I m a resident of Cuttack Orissa.Please help me .Its urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good colleges of B.Ed in India? When are the entrance exams for it? Is it good to do B.Ed after B.Com?
  2. B.Ed Course by Distance Learning after BCom (Honors) with 48% Marks and in SC category? Colleges for B.Ed through Correspondence?
  3. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  4. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com after B.Com hons correspondence?
  5. Universities for correspondence B.Ed after B.Com through distance learning?
  6. What can I do after completing my M.Com course?
  7. How to do B.Ed through correspondence after passing B.Com with 40% marks -- [New]
  8. Which university offers B.Ed after B.Com in Distance Studies?
  9. Am i eligible for UGC ? I've done B.Com(Regular) with 65% marks and M.Com(Correspondence) with 68% marks
  10. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  11. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which subjects do I have to study in B.ed after B.Com?
  13. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  14. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence course? I have 4 years of teaching experience
  15. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
  16. How can I take admission for B.Ed after passing B.Com
  17. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  18. Should I do B.Com Hons regular or correspondence?
15th November 2015, 11:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed through correspondence after passing B.Com with 40% marks

No, it is not possible to pursue the Bachelor in Education course after the graduation with the 40% aggregate.

To appear for the B.Ed entrance examination the minimum required percentage is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university with at least 50% aggregate and relaxation of 5% for the SC/ST candidates.
15th November 2015, 11:34 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed through correspondence after passing B.Com with 40% marks

No, you are not eligible to purse the B.Ed course. B.Ed is a one year course and the minimum required eligibility to pursue the course is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation degree.
* Candidates must have at least 50% aggregate in the graduation relaxation for SC and ST candidates.

Candidates need to qualify in the entrance examination to get the admission in the different university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?