15th December 2011, 05:16 AM
Unregistered

Required Percentage in BBA to pursue MBA from top universities of UK?

what percentage is required in bba for doing mba in top universities around uk

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the management courses offered after completion of diploma in Textile Technology?
  2. Percentage required in BBA to study MBA in Europe with scholarship?
  3. How much score is required in GRE to get admitted in top 10 to 20 universities to pursue MS?
  4. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study MBA in Canada for BBA student? Percentage required in BBA for admission?
  6. Requirements for getting in top B.Schools in US? Names of top US universities for MBA?
  7. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  8. Which universities are offering MBA in Telecom? I have completed BBA
  9. How to pursue MBA from best government college after completing BBA?
  10. Goa University offers BBA or MBA course? Percentage required for admission and fee structure?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  12. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  13. Best universities to pursue BBA course? Fee structure, syllabus and last date for submission of exam forms?
  14. IS there any harm in doing BBA through distance learning in order to pursue MBA later?
  15. Is there any course related to commerce which will help me in future?
  16. Can I get admission for B.Ed after completing B.Com with 44% marks?
  17. Percentage required in 12th to do BBA? Best colleges and 100% scholarship?
  18. Is it possible to directly study MCA after Diploma completion? -- [New]
15th November 2015, 11:32 PM
shivani sawarn
Member+

Default Re: Required Percentage in BBA to pursue MBA from top universities of UK?

BBA stands for Bachelor in Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria required for BBA:-

* Completion of 12th in any stream from any recognised board.

* Age limit:- 17-20 years.

* Age relaxation:- 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

* Nationality:- Indian.

Eligibility criteria required for MBA:-

* Completion of graduation in any stream with passing marks 50% from any recognised university.

* Final year candidates are also eligible.

* Age limit:- 21-30years.

* Age relaxation:- 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

* Nationality:- Indian.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?