12th May 2011, 01:25 PM
rahulnavab

Which college to choose after 12th PCM with 55%? Details about the fee and date of sale of forms?

sir,
my name is rahul srivastava. i pass 10+2 wid PCM group with 55% marks in and now i want to take addmision in government collage.i m related to other backward class (OBC) cast. i want collage who take entrance exam .
So pls help me to find collage...send all details fee ,form date ,all kind of details. thanking you.........
please do reaply on my email address [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  2. Date of sale of forms of diploma computers after 10th in Pune? Last date of sale of forms?
  3. Which graduation course I need to choose after 12th PCM to become an IPS officer?
  4. Date of sale of counseling forms of 3rd semester? How much is the fee and procedure to deposit the fee?
  5. Which is the best study material to crack exam of St. Xaviers for Bachelors in Mass Media?
  6. Which subject to choose in BA after complete of 12th with PCM? -- [New]
  7. Details of PSU in upcoming year? Date of sale of application forms? Last date to submit the forms?
  8. Date of sale of forms of B.Ed entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  9. Details about B.Ed course at Shikshayatan College? Date of sale of forms and admission procedure?
  10. What is the date of sale of application forms for JELET examination? Price details of the forms?
  11. What is the date of sale of forms for MSc botany?
  12. Date of sale of B.Com application forms? Is there any way to fill the form online? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details about the diploma courses in Medical at Delhi with sufficient fee for 12th PCM passed candidate?
  14. Date of sale of M.A English Entrance Exam forms? Date of Entrance Exam?
  15. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  16. Date of sale of forms of PGCET exam for B.Pharm students? Procedure to apply online? Last date to apply for it without late fee? Date of entrance exam?
  17. Date of entrance exam of undergraduate English? Date of sale of forms? Can we fill up online? Model question papers and address details?
  18. Date of sale of Correspondence B.Ed forms of Jamia Milia Islamia? Course fee structure and date of entrance test? How many seats are available?
8th September 2011, 06:29 PM
sandeshkurade

Default Re: Which college to choose after 12th PCM with 55%? Details about the fee and date of sale of forms?

You take to admission in Abasaheb Garware college, Pune with subjects like mathematics, statistics, physics and chemistry that is pure mathematics group and for final year you choose one of the subject out of this four I think you choose statistics.
Because their are lots of vancies in IT field also in government sector.

Also you choose teaching field this is very respective job. In this subjects lots of vancies are available so you choose this subject.

Also their are various colleges in Pune you choose anyone like Modern college, fergusson college, but you got very less mark so thats why you give admission to garware college.
Admission fee for first year is Rs. 2400/- only. second year is Rs. 1500/- and third year is Rs. 1200/- only.

Best of Luck for your bright and better future.
17th March 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college to choose after 12th PCM with 55%? Details about the fee and date of sale of forms?

Sir, i have scored 55% in 12th PCM subject and i want to go in naval field... suggest me yours suggestions. . .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?