6th May 2011, 09:48 PM
shreyakothari

Which is the best study material to crack exam of St. Xaviers for Bachelors in Mass Media?

can u plz tell me the best study material to crack enterance xam of st xaviers for bachelors in mass media

Related Questions:
  1. Best study material to crack the exam of St Xaviers for bachelor in Mass media?
  2. Best study material to crack exam of St. Xaviers for Bachelors in Mass Media? Last years uestion papers of BMM of entrance exam?
  3. How to become a part of journalism? I am doing engineering
  4. Previous years question papers of Bachelor of Mass Media Entrance Exam conducted by Xaviers College Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can we do Journalism course after completing 12th standard? What is the percentage required?
  6. Does the course of Bachelors in Mass Communication be offered by Xaviers Institute of Communication, Mumbai?
  7. Books which I should refer to crack the entrance exam of Masters of Journalism and Mass Media?
  8. What should I do after 12th in commerce stream with Maths?
  9. Will there be job placement in good private companies after completion of Mass communication course in St.Xaviers college?
  10. Colleges in Ahmedabad offer Bachelors in Mass Communication?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship in BJMC to complete bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  12. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  13. Am I eligible to study media and mass communications after studying BIPC in Inter?
  14. Colleges offering Bachelor's in Mass Media through distance and open learning -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to do mass communication from St.Xaviers college after completing graduation in any stream?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  17. Study material for preparation for mass communication entrance exams? Any coaching available?
  18. Which study material to be referred to crack the NIFT exam for B.Deg?
24th August 2011, 01:19 AM
saugata2008

Default Re: Which is the best study material to crack exam of St. Xaviers for Bachelors in Mass Media?

Commencement of sale of Application Forms 22-02-2011
Last date for the sale & receipt of Application Forms
a) Without Late Fee** March 24, 2011 upto 5.00 P.M
b) With a Late fee of Rs.500-00 through DD** 08-04-2011 upto 5.00 P.M
c) With a Late fee of Rs.2000-00 through DD** 13-04-2011 upto 5.00 P.M
Date of examination
18-05-2011 (Wednesday)**
(10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)

thank you
26th November 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best study material to crack exam of St. Xaviers for Bachelors in Mass Media?

Which is the best study material to crack exam of St. Xaviers for Bachelors in Mass Media?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?