27th September 2010, 01:39 PM
vanessabhagwati

Details about B.Ed course at Shikshayatan College? Date of sale of forms and admission procedure?

I want to join the B.ed Course at shri Shikshayatan College. Would like to know the details of the course, when will it commence from, the admission procedures,

Please let me know at the earliest as I need the information.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in B.Ed course? -- [New]
  2. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  3. Procedure for admission in medical college in Mumbai? Date of sale of forms?
  4. Procedure for admission in the following Marine Engineering Colleges? Date of sale of the forms?
  5. Admission procedure for M.Com in HK college? Lest date to get and submission of the forms of M.Com?
  6. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission?
  7. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  8. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  9. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  10. How to get admission in St. Paul's College Kolkata? Details regarding availability of forms? Admission procedure and other admission details?
  11. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Procedure for admission in B.Com? Last date of sale of forms? How much is the percentage?
  13. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  14. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  15. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  16. Date of B.Ed forms and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  18. Admission procedure for M.A English course in JNU? Date of sale of forms?
12th April 2011, 01:10 AM
dava

Default Re: Details about B.Ed course at Shikshayatan College? Date of sale of forms and admission procedure?

» B.Ed.
» Bengali
» Botany
» Chemistry
» Commerce
» Computer
» Economics
» Education
» English
» Fine Arts
» Geography
» Hindi
» History
» Mathematics
» Philosophy
» Political Science
» Self Financing
» Sociology
» Statistics
» Urdu
» Zoology
these are the courses available visit link http://www.shrishikshayatancollege.com/dept-bed.shtml for more information .
12th April 2011, 01:11 AM
dava

Default Re: Details about B.Ed course at Shikshayatan College? Date of sale of forms and admission procedure?

For B.com , Seats for SC / ST candidates are reserved as per Government / Calcutta University Rules.
5. No physical forms will be issued from the College. Candidates will have to submit the application forms for admission through our website (www.shrishikshayatancollege.com). Upon submission of the online application form, a confirmation slip will be generated and the candidate must take printout (2 copies) of that confirmation slip, which contains a unique candidate number.

6. The candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- (Rupees four hundred only) to the College office and at that time she is required to submit (one copy) the confirmation slip along with attested photo copies of the following:-

(1) Recent coloured stamp size photograph of the candidate to be affixed on the space provided in the confirmation slip.

(ii) Mark Sheet of Class X Exam (1 copy)

(iii) Mark Sheet of Class XII Exam (1 copy)

(iv) Admit Card of Class X Exam (1 copy)

(v) Admit Card of Class XII Exam (1 copy)

(vi) Registration Certificate of Class XII (if any) (1 copy)

(vii) For S.C. / S.T. candidates the Certificate from prescribed authority for qualifying marks relaxation.

7. All Documents are to be duly attested by the Principal / Head of the Institution last attended, without which no one will be entertained.

8. Online application form will be instantly rejected if any incorrect information is provided by the candidate in the online application form.

9. Only those eligible application forms for which the payment is made to the College office will be considered for selection.

10. The following documents are to be produced at the time of admission failing which no admission will be entertained:-

(i) Original Mark Sheet of Class X and XII

(ii) Original Admit Card of Class X and XII

(iii) Original Registration Certificate of Class XII Exam (if any).

(iv) One copy of recent coloured stamp size photograph without attestation in an envelope mentioning the unique candidate number, name , address, phone no. and blood group.

(v) Original Migration Certificate (only for candidates from other boards excluding WBHS, ISC and CBSE).

11. Private, External and Compartmental candidates will not be considered for admission.

12. Sports persons, / physically challenged candidates need NOT apply online. They are to meet the Principal directly with all original supporting documents and with Class X and Class XII marksheets on 29th June, 2009 between 10 AM and 12 Noon.

13. Merit list will be put up on the notice board of the College as well as on the College website and any subsequent changes / notices will be published at these places as well.

14. The Merit List may not be available on the College website in case of system default. In that case, the merit list published on College Notice Board will be final.
17th April 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

admission process for b.ed. exam
4th May 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

MARK AND AGE ELIGIBILTY FOR BEd Course in regular college in bangalore
6th July 2011, 05:20 PM

Default Details about Montessorie training course at Shikshayatan College? Date of sale of forms and admission procedure?

I want to join the Montessorie training Course at shri Shikshayatan College. Would like to know the details of the course, when will it commence from, the admission procedures,

Please let me know at the earliest as I need the information.
18th November 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I am doing education hons frm Loreto College,3rd yr.
I had history and psychology as my pass subjects n i want to persue B.ed course from shikshayatan.
I've heard that in order to enrol for this course a candidate must have atleast two method subjects,this is the criteria in Loreto!
but since i had psychology as 1 of my pass subject which is nt a method subject will i get into shikshayatan??
3rd December 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

when will b.ed forms be out for 2012
30th December 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

when the form will be given for B. Ed (2012) courses?
30th December 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

30th December 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

3rd February 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

I ave done my graduation and post graduation in Home Science from J.D.Birla Institute in 2004. Can i take up B.Ed course at Shikshayatan College
15th February 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the course fee of b.ed course?
3rd March 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Though I have successfully submitted my B.Ed application form but i did not get any confirmation message in my mobile number (9903597757) regarding the submission of application form for B.Ed (2012-2013). My application form number is 000284. How could I get this confirmation message?
28th June 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.A.L.L.B from calcutta university d now I want to do Bed courses from shri shikshayatan please tell me what would I do and how would I apply for the course
10th September 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I would like to inquire when the B.ed forms for year 2014 will be given out. I am eager to pursue my B.ed course from this college.
12th January 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

would like to inquire when the B.ed forms for year 2014 will be given out. I am eager to pursue my B.ed course from this college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?