9th April 2012, 02:45 PM
jaydevkumar

In which college could I get in mechanical engineering after writing EAMCET?

I completed inter second year. Now I am going to write EAMCET. I want mechanical engineering. In which college the faculty is best.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do engineering and get best college by writing EAMCET 2015?
  2. Which college college will I get after scoring 90000 rank in EAMCET
  3. Which one college is best for me among the following? I have got 115000 rank in EAMCET and want to engineering with mechanical stream
  4. Which are the best colleges in AP for mechanical engineering? I have scored 8127 rank in EAMCET
  5. How to get a seat in RV college of engineering Bangalore after completing inter and writing EAMCET -- [New]
  6. How to join mechanical engineering after scoring 10421 rank in EAMCET?
  7. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering? I have scored 67772 in EAMCET
  9. Those who have failed in 12th is eligible for EAMCET 2015 after clearing supplementary exams?
  10. List of colleges which offer B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) to a candidate who has secured 36000 rank in EAMCET?
  11. Which college will I get in Mechanical branch after scoring 25000 EAMCET rank?
  12. How to take Mechanical or CSE after scoring 60000 rank in EAMCET?
  13. How to do mechanical engineering after scoring 39709 rank in EAMCET
  14. Best engineering colleges for me after scoring 7579 rank in EAMCET? I am in AU region
  15. List of best mechanical colleges in Hyderabad? I have scored 910000 rank in EAMCET
  16. Best college in AP in which I can get a seat in Mechanical after scoring 81 marks in EAMCET?
  17. Procedure to get admission in EAMCET after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Karnataka? I want to do engineering in Hyderabad
  18. Any scope to get admission in 2nd counseling after scoring 17106 rank under BC-B category in EAMCET Engineering?
24th June 2013, 10:53 AM
gopikalavanya

Smile Re: In which college could I get in mechanical engineering after writing EAMCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydevkumar View Post
I completed inter second year. Now I am going to write EAMCET. I want mechanical engineering. In which college the faculty is best.
hi,
the following are the best colleges for mechanical engineering:
J.B. Institute of Engineering & Technology
Joginpally BR Engineering College
Deccan College of Engineering and Technology
CMR Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
JB Institute of Engineering and Technology
MLR Institute of Technology and Management
Bhaskar Engineering College
MVSR Engineering College..
all the best..
24th June 2013, 11:19 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which college could I get in mechanical engineering after writing EAMCET?

Mechanical Engineering Colleges in Andhra Pradesh after writing EAMCET:

1.IIIT Hyderabad

2.NIT Warangal

3.AU College of Engineering

4.JNTU College of Engineering,Hyderabad

5.Osmania University College of Engineering

6.JNTU college of Engineering,Kakinada

7.Sri Venkateswara University

8. JNTU College of Engineering - Ananthapur

9. Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (E/T)

10. GITAM Universityy

11. Gayathri Vidya Parishad (GVP) College of Engineering

12. K.L. College of Engineering (KLCE)

13. RVR & JC College of Engineering

14. Vignan's Engineering College

15. JNTU College of Engineering - PULIVENDULA

16. Sri Vidyaniketan Engineering College

17. Kakatiya Institute of Technology & Science

18. G.Pulla Reddy Engineering College

all the best...........
9th June 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college could I get in mechanical engineering after writing EAMCET?

in which college can i get a mechanical seat in eamcet colleges in au region with a rank of 10078?
10th June 2014, 03:38 PM
anandsharma14

This are the following institute in greater noida
Galgotia college
IILM
NIET in Greater noida
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?