6th April 2012, 03:33 PM
Kmajaykm

Procedure to get admission in EAMCET after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Karnataka? I want to do engineering in Hyderabad

I completes my diploma in mechanical engineering in karnataka and nor i had in andhra or my parents .my parent wont belongs to andhra pradesh. please can you tell me what is procedure of getting addmission in eamcet though i wnat to do engineering in hyderabad plz answer me plz

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for 2nd year engineering after completing diploma in Karnataka with 72% in Mechanical Engineering? What are the documents and procedure for admission?
  2. What is the procedure for admission for outsider in Karnataka through lateral entry? I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 68%
  3. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  4. How can I get admission in B.Tech at Pune University if completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Karnataka?
  5. Procedure to apply for B.E. 2nd year through lateral entry in Karnataka Regional Engineering College, Suratkal through JEE Mains for Diploma in ME student?
  6. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  7. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  8. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  9. Application procedure of diploma to degree Engineering course in Pune? -- [New]
  10. What should I study further after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and AutoCAD in Karnataka?
  11. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  12. How to do B.Tech from Karnataka State Open University after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  14. Procedure for admission in degree of Military Engineering after doing diploma course in Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
30th November 2016, 10:08 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in EAMCET after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Karnataka? I want to do engineering in Hyderabad

You are not eligible to appear in EAMCET examination after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Karnataka. Only candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCM stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to appear in EAMCTE examination.

Being a Diploma holder in Engineering, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of engineering course through lateral entry admission process by appearing in examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc.,. So, you need to appear and qualify the LEET examination to get admission for pursuing engineering course in Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?