6th July 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

College in which I can get admitted after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Brainware Group of Institutions, Camellia Institute or Technology and Kingston Engineering College?

SIR,my rank in wbjee is 32159.Which college can i take admission?BRAINWARE GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS OR CAMELLIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY OR KINGSTON ENGINEERING COLLEGE.WHICH college beter for my rank in cse or ece?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I take admission after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Which college is better between Brainware Group of Institutions, Camellia Institute of Technology and Kingston Engineering College?
  2. In which college would I get admission after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Which college is the best among the following listed?
  3. Which is a better college in WB for CSE?
  4. Which are the colleges available near Patiala Punjab? I am doing diploma ECE in government polytechnic of girls
  5. List of universities where I can apply with 900 GRE score in computer science field?
  6. List of the colleges that I can get through JELET?
  7. Which are the private colleges in Anantapur District?
  8. List of AICTE approved colleges for distance education B.Tech Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which colleges can I get after passing diploma with 90% cutoff marks
  10. Which are the EIE colleges available in AP?
  11. Placement papers of Delloite?
  12. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69%
  13. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 156 in JECA being a candidate from SC category?
  14. List of the colleges in Punjab along with their admission procedure offering B.Com course?
  15. Which are the top most colleges of Haryana? Details about their placement?
  16. List of best colleges in Bengal to do B.Tech course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications? -- [New]
  17. List of top 20 colleges under PTU for B.Tech?
  18. List of best colleges in Maharashtra or Gujarat to do post graduation course after completion of BCA?
20th August 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: College in which I can get admitted after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Brainware Group of Institutions, Camellia Institute or Technology and Kingston Engineering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR,my rank in wbjee is 32159.Which college can i take admission?BRAINWARE GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS OR CAMELLIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY OR KINGSTON ENGINEERING COLLEGE.WHICH college beter for my rank in cse or ece?
I think, for your rank BRAINWERE GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS is the better option.because, the collage infrasrtucture,faculty are very good which makes you industry ready .They have a vibrant placement cell also.......
17th May 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: College in which I can get admitted after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Brainware Group of Institutions, Camellia Institute or Technology and Kingston Engineering College?

I score about 24 in wbjee 2012.what will be my rank?
1st June 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

My wbjee rank is 14776. And i havenot the domishile. Can i take admission in government college? If yes, please send me the name of the college and branch name also.
1st June 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

My wbjee rank is 14776. And i havenot the domishile. Can i take admission in government college? If yes, please send me the name of the college and branch name also.
6th April 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of bitm(camelia group).My stream is civil. I have seen that no placement is available in my college.None company came at bitm campass from last 3 years.
I am hopeless about my future.what should i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?