10th May 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges available near Patiala Punjab? I am doing diploma ECE in government polytechnic of girls

Sir,
i am doing diploma ece in govt polytechnic of girls ,patiala ,last sem . Please suggest colleges .near patiala punjab.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offers Polytechnic courses?
  2. Duration and syllabus of ICWA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of the top colleges offering course for diploma(ECE) holders in Punjab?
  4. Companies in Punjab recruiting Diploma holder in ECE?
  5. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  6. How many MBBS seats are there in government medical colleges in Patiala?
  7. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th? -- [New]
  8. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  9. Best colleges for MBA in Jaipur and Punjab? How to get admission into Patiala University?
  10. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  11. Which course should I choose after completing B.Tech from Patiala?
  12. Would my degree is considered for promotion? I am government teacher under Punjab government and pursuing PG from Allahabad Agricultural Institute(Shiats) through correspondence, parallel with my teaching profession
  13. What is the syllabus for M.Tech ECE entrance for Punjab University Patiala?
  14. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  15. List of good colleges available in Maharashtra for doing diploma course?
  16. Does a Diploma holder have chance to get job in Chandigarh? Which company in Punjab recruits such Diploma holder?
  17. List best colleges with hostel facility for Diploma in Automobile?
  18. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
30th April 2016, 08:31 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the colleges available near Patiala Punjab? I am doing diploma ECE in government polytechnic of girls

List of colleges

Thapar University, Patiala

Punjab College of Engineering and Technology

Baba Banda Singh Engineering College

Gian Joyti Group of Institutions

Chitkara Institute of Engineering and Technology

Bahra Faculty of Engineering

Swami Parmanand College of Engineering and Technology

Gurukul Vidyapeeth Institute of Engineering and Technology

Patiala Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women

Jasdev Singh Sandhu Institute of Engineering and Technology

Shree Ganesh Educational and Social Welfare Group of of Institution

SECT Group of Institutes

Shri Balaji Literary Charitable Group of Institutions

Shri Balaji Group of Institutions

Swami Vivekanand College of Emerging Technology

Surya School of Engineering and Technology

Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?