20th June 2011, 10:36 AM
hitendra.uday

Which college is more preferable, either UIT RGPV(Bhopal) or DEVV Indore? How to choose branch for a bright future prospective?

i have gate score card but not good but i have a two option (1) take admition UIT RGPV BHOPAL two branch (i) nano tech (ii) Energy envroment
(2)take admition DEVV INDOR branch (i) embaded system (ii) mobile comm.
i am not disited which college which branch take admition what futur at branch plase give same instraction

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  2. Which college is considered best among Government college of Vidisha, UIT RGPV bhopal, Vaishnav indore and Medicaps indore for B.E degree?
  3. Which branch is more preferable after appearing in 2nd inter exams and EAMCET? I've secured 95.3% marks in groups in first inter
  4. List of colleges I can get with rank 51000 in EAMCET? What's the fee structure and future prospective for the same?
  5. Which engineering branch has a bright future?
  6. which branch should I choose for a better future prospective? I've completed 2nd year in PUC and want to pursue engineering in auto mobile engineering
  7. Which branch would be preferable for me for acquiring a good salary and better future prospective? I've passed 10th and going to take admission in ITM university(Gwalior) in Polytechnic diploma
  8. Which group is better for bright future like Group-A and Group-B?
  9. Which stream should i choose after class 10 in Context of a better future prospective?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Tech(Optoelectronics) students? Placement statistics of SGSITS Indore for M.Tech(Optoelectronics)?
  11. What degree should I choose to make my future bright? -- [New]
  12. Which is best PCM or Commerce? Which has bright future?
  13. Best branch in M.Pharm which will have a bright future in upcoming days?
  14. Which branch is most preferred for better future prospective?
  15. Which degree course should i choose which may prove beneficiary in terms of job prospective?
  16. Which branch of m.pharmacy is better for bright future? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is more preferable, either MBA or MS for better future prospective? I'm a B.Tech(CSE) student
  18. Which course should an Electrical Engineering student choose for a bright future?
15th April 2015, 02:45 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college is more preferable, either UIT RGPV(Bhopal) or DEVV Indore? How to choose branch for a bright future prospective?

I have to told you that in my views both collage are best to you but first i suggest you that you have to check the staff of collage that in which collage the staff is good and well qualified staff the collage have, to do this you can visit the campus of collage and can visit the labs and environment of the collage that is the best and for the trade i would like to tell you that you must select the trade that is belong to your Natural interest area as some persons have interest in mechanics or in technical work as in electronics so choose as you feel good in subjects.

And for further i can told only that what is the trend at this time in technical field that are-

>> Mechanical engineering

>> Computer engineering

>> software engineering

>> Civil engineering( This is the best at this time) Because India is a developing country and the construction works is on boom.

>> Petrochemical engineering

>> Chemical engineering

>> Automobile engineering

>> Electronics and communication

>> Aeronautical engineering

>> Aerospace engineering

>> Food technology

>> Mining engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?