16th June 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Which college should i prefer for Mechanical branch with AIR of 34440 and state rank of 174?

Which college should i prefer best for MECHANICAL branch with A.I.R rank (gen category)34440 and state 174(gen category)

Related Questions:
  1. Which college and branch should I prefer after scoring 8900 rank in AIEEE, 200 in UPSEE and 304 in BITSAT?
  2. Admission in any NIT after scoring 59545 AIR in AIEEE and 2686 state rank in OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I prefer college over branch?
  4. In which colleges can I get after scoring 383 in GATE Mechanical? Which branch should I prefer?
  5. Will I get Mechanical branch in NIT Surathkal or Warangal after scoring overall AIR of 42966?
  6. How much rank is required in any government college in Mechanical and civil branch at state and all India level
  7. Which college would I get with AIR of 21900 in B.Tech mechanical? I am from Haryana with state rank of 800
  8. Which college should I prefer after scoring 15,000 in AIEEE?
  9. Can i sit for NIT Warangal after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE/
  10. Which NIT and branch can I expect after scoring AIR of 10525 AIR and 27 state rank in AIEEE?
  11. Will I get NIT or any other government college for various branches after scoring 202080 rank in AIEEE?
  12. Which college could I get after scoring 52000 rank in AIEEE with state rank of 8000? Will I be called for counseling? Which branch is appropriate for me?
  13. Which college can I get after scoring 51054 AIR, 12000 in OBC, 3968 state rank and 939 state rank(OBC)?
  14. How to get admission in NIT Surathkal?
  15. Which branch to prefer to do defense after B.Tech? Colleges offering the course to 41984 ranker?
  16. Can I get any branch in NIT K after scoring 22727 AIR in JEE mains?
  17. Can I get a good branch between CS or EE in any NIT or IIIT?
  18. Should I prefer branch or college? Should I drop a year? Should I take Production or Chemical in NIT Allahabad? Is 5 years dual course good or not? -- [New]

3rd September 2015, 10:33 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college should i prefer for Mechanical branch with AIR of 34440 and state rank of 174?

List of colleges

Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Madras

Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Bombay

Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee

Birla Institute of Technology and Science, BITS-Pilani

National Institute of Technology (NIT Trichy)

Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati

College of Engineering Pune

Thapar University

Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology

BIT,Sindri

National Institute of Technology, NIT H

Malaviya National Institute of Technology, MNIT

PEC University of Technology

R.V.College of Engineering

University College of Engineering

Institute of Technology - Nirma University

Zakir Hussain College of Engineering and Technology

Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CBIT)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?