29th May 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Which college will be better for D.ed correspondence? Procedure to apply and where to get the application form?

which college will be better for D.ed correspondence? and what is the procedure to apply and where will i get the application for the same ?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for D.Ed correspondence course?
  2. Date of sale of MCA correspondence application form? What is the procedure to apply?
  3. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  4. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?
  5. How to apply for D.Ed correspondence? I am a commerce student
  6. How to do correspondence in B.Tech after diploma in EEE? How to get the application form and where can we apply for it? What is the annual fee for B.Tech programme?
  7. Procedure to get admission for Correspondence MBA in Symbiosis? Last date to fill the application form?
  8. Procedure for D.Ed admission? Which college would be better for D.Ed education? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the date of D.Ed CET of Maharashtra?
  10. Procedure for D.Ed in correspondence? I am working as a computer teacher
  11. IGNOU offers correspondence M.Phil course? Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Phil course in IGNOU? When the application form will be distributed?
  12. Procedure to join M.Sc course in Correspondence in IGNOU? Last date to apply for this course?
  13. What is the procedure to get application form from Jeppiar engineering college?
  14. Process of vocational training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur?
  15. Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Mysore University for B.Com graduate? -- [New]
  16. From where to get NATA 2015 application form? Procedure to fill up the form and last date to apply?
  17. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  18. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 95.54% in 12th board? Procedure to get the application form?
6th September 2016, 06:51 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Which college will be better for D.ed correspondence? Procedure to apply and where to get the application form?

For D.ed course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education. The admission process followed for D.ed course differs from Institute to Institute. Some colleges offer admission in D.ed course on basis of 12th marks where as some top reputed institute conducts their own entrance examination to find merit candidates for offering admission in D.ed course.

You have to contact the college administration where you wish to take admission in D.ed course. You get the application form on the official website of the college in which you want to take admission.

Following is the college which is better for D.ed correspondence-

Shree Jagadguru Ujjaini Shiddlingeshwara D.ed College
Dharwad
Karnataka
Dharwad, Karnataka

Sri Ramachandra University
No.1, Ramachandra Nagar
Porur, Chennai - 600 116
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Contact Details: Phone: 044-24768403
Fax: 044-24767008

Adhypak Vidyalaya Jr. College of Edn.

Smt Radhikabai Meghe Junior College

Anjuman E Islam Janjira Jr. College of Edu.

Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS)
Vidya Vihar Campus
Pilani, Rajasthan
(01596) 244089, 245338
(01596) 244183

A.K.I. Junior College of Education (For Girls Only)

A.S.S.S. Sanchalit D.Ed. College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?