2nd May 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges am eligible to apply after scoring 35 marks in JEE?

Sir/Mam,

I have got less marks in 12th and 35 in JEE which college suits me or what should I do?? Am not sure which college to apply and I would require to know the information soon as it's already getting late to decide on a college to join in. Looking forward to get the answer.

Thanks!

8th May 2015, 05:36 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Which colleges am eligible to apply after scoring 35 marks in JEE?

JEE (Mains) stands for Joint Entrance Exam conducted By central Board of secondary education , Admission in engineering colleges are provided on the basis of this test sorry to say that but 35 marks are really poor score

With these marks you are didn't get admission in any good college or government college and when we talk about private colleges , you will easily get admission in any private college because they just wanna fill up their seats , i wanna tell you the truth , Truth is that private college have zero campus placement and , bright future and these college are not good in the manner of education as compared to government colleges

You can go for any other course like BSC , BCA , BA , BCOM , CA , BBA etc , may be you will get admission in any Government college if you didn't got admission in any government college in any Under Graduate Course , i would like to suggests you go for Improvement exams and study harder then the last year if you got good marks next year then you will easily get admission in any good college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?