13th September 2011, 03:10 AM
rajputshikha

Am i eligible for HCL if I have a backlog in 3rd semester with 65% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech?

i have a backlog in 3rd year then m i eligible for hcl .??
i have 65% marks 10th,12th and b.tech

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility in comapnies like Infosys, IBM, HCL after 86.6%, 76.6% and 68.3% in 10th, 12th and BE (IT) upto 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog?
  3. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 75% in 10th, 62.5% in 12th
  4. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible to continue work in HCL Technologies if having backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  6. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to get job in Infosys with 83.3% in 10th, 92.3% in 12th and 73% till B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to get job in Syntel if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for TCS exam? I've secured 65.2% marks in 10th, 70.2% marks in 12th and 59.3% marks in B.Tech 3rd sem
  11. Jobs eligibility in Wipro, HCL, Satyam and Tata company after completing B.Tech with 68% marks, 12th with 58% and 10th with 70% marks?
  12. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in GRE if secured 6.2 CGPA in B.Tech and having one backlog?
  14. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  15. Am i eligible for TCS, Infosys, HCL or any other reputed company after scoring 73% in B.Tech Computer Science with 1 backlog?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC company after securing 81% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 60% aggregate in B.Tech with 1 backlog
  17. With a live backlog can I sit in campus drive in 2016?
  18. Am I eligible for TCS company interview if I have completed diploma course and have a backlog in 6th semester diploma?
13th September 2011, 07:57 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for HCL if I have a backlog in 3rd semester with 65% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech?

Since you have a backlog in the 3rd year you need to first clear it. This is a must to secure a job in most companies. You may find opportunities in smaller firms. But you need to prove that you have the required knowledge and skills for the same. Do make sure you clear the backlog in the next attempt.
13th September 2011, 08:02 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for HCL if I have a backlog in 3rd semester with 65% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech?

hi dear,
if you have a back log in your 3rd semester then you will not be eligible to join that company,
first of all clear all back paper ,
before your last semester then you can join your post.

for more details you can talk with your college placement officer about your jobs.

good luck......
13th September 2011, 08:04 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am i eligible for HCL if I have a backlog in 3rd semester with 65% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajputshikha View Post
Placement Criteria for HCL

a student appearing for the HCL recruitment should satisfy the following conditions :-

1) 60% throughout his career i.e 10th,12th and B.Tech

2) No backlogs at the time of Placement

3) a gap of not more than 2 years between the joining of B.Tech and passing of 12th..

so i am sorry you are not eligible for the placement but if you are able to clear your backlog in time then you might be eligible..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
13th September 2011, 08:39 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
You mentioned that you have a backlog in 3rd sem that means you will be able to clear it in 5th sem.
Generally the companies will verify whether you have a running backlog.
That means at the time of the recruitment process if you are able to show them a fresh mark sheet after clearing the backlog then you are very much eligible to sit for the recruitment process.
All the best..
13th September 2011, 11:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajputshikha View Post
dear friend,

HCL is the top most software company in India.

So they have placement criteria.Those person have 60% above marks in through out and have no pending backlog are eligible for HCL company.

The placement process for HCL company is

1)Aptitude test- Technical and aptitude paper both.
2)Technical test- Basic technical Question
3)Personal Interview-

So prepare well for HCL because the requirement process is to tough.

Thanks
13th September 2011, 02:09 PM
abstract98

HCL does not permit active backlogs.However, if it is cleared before sitting for the recruitment then you are eligible. It asks for minimum 60% in B.Tech., so u fulfill that criteria.
14th October 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

can any one tell me how to perpare for hcl............
and what books m suppode 2 refer plzzzzzzzzzzz
uregentttttttttttttttt :) :)
9th April 2012, 02:40 AM
arun660

Hi
you are eligible for attending Cmpos interview of HCL company.

The selection criteria of HCL;
1)Eligibility:
a)60% aggregate in BE
b)6o% min in SSLC and PUC
c)2 backlogs are allowed
d)2 years gap also allowed
2) they will alow for direct interview for top 10 students from each branch.

goodluck

regards
arun
8th May 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

i had one of my paper's cancelled, but now i have cleared it with good marks and my overall percentage in b.tech so far(till 6th sem) is 76%. so, will the cancelled paper affect my further admissions for post graduation or in any job placements?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?