11th July 2014, 05:58 PM
GSBRR

Which colleges in Bhopal are offering civil engineering with better placement?

which colleges in bhopal are offering civil engineering with better placement?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies offering training for B.Tech civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th semester) with civil engineering stream from Bhopal. Can I take this training in any semester of 3rd year?
  2. List of the colleges offering B.Tech in civil engineering?
  3. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Civil? I have completed diploma in Civil
  5. Any colleges in Dubai offering part time degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies? What is the duration of the course?
  6. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in Bhopal?
  7. List of Colleges offering Civil Engineering at Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu?
  8. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and placement details of those colleges?
  9. Which are the colleges offering M.E/M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence
  10. Which are the best colleges for engineering in Bhopal?
  11. List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering?
  12. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Civil Engineering preferably in Maharashtra?
  13. Courses in M.E or M.Tech programmes in Civil Engineering? List of the top colleges offering M.E Civil Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Colleges in Mumbai offering Civil Engineering?
  15. List of Colleges or Universities offering Correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Does AMIE a good choice for this course?
  16. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering in Maharashtra? I have completed my B.E in Civil Engineering
  17. Placement details of Bhopal Engineering College?
  18. Is there any difference in engineering colleges which are of the same university?
12th July 2014, 05:05 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Default Re: Which colleges in Bhopal are offering civil engineering with better placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSBRR View Post
which colleges in bhopal are offering civil engineering with better placement?
Some of the top colleges in bhopal which offer this course are:
SAM College Of Engineering & Technology
TRUBA Institute of Engineering & Information Technology
Radharaman Engineering College, Bhopal................

Apart from that, there are other better universities which offer this course. Some of them which you should try for admission are:
Jadavpur University
Lovely Professional University
PSG College of Technology
PEC University of Technology...........

They have got better infrastructure and provide quality education. For detail info. about admission process, just visit their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?