15th July 2011, 11:29 PM
sillu8

Placement details of Bhopal Engineering College?

I want to known about the placement in bhopal (engineering college
)?..

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the campus placements organized by LNCT Bhopal?
  2. How to do Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the future regarding job placement? What is the fee structure?
  3. Can I get admission in Mechanical branch after scoring 120 marks in MPPET?
  4. Scope of placement in Park college of engineering and technology for Mechanical engineering at Coimbatore? -- [New]
  5. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
  6. Can I get admission in Oriented College Bhopal, LNCT college Bhopal, Thakral college Bhopal or any other government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 10200? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of top government engineering college sin Indore and Bhopal for MBA? What is the annual fees?
  8. Which college is best in Pondicherry?
  9. What are the average placement figures in C. V. Raman Engineering College?
  10. Which colleges in Bhopal are offering civil engineering with better placement?
  11. Which are the best colleges for engineering in Bhopal?
  12. How can a CSE student apply for training in BHEL(bhopal)? What's the procedure?
  13. How to clear the placement exam of Consagous Technology, Bhopal?
  14. How may I get admission in any college situated in Bhopal region?
  15. How to take admission in BHU Bhopal after passing from government engineering college Ujjain?
  16. Details about placement in Mechanical engineering?
  17. How may I prepare to get placed in good companies? I don't belong to a reputed college
  18. How to take admission in Bhopal Government engineering college after scoring 42 in PET
22nd November 2011, 04:14 PM
Missme

Default Re: Placement details of Bhopal Engineering College?

hello,

bhopal Engineering college is a good college,
i am not try to say that its a best college but it is come under the average college also,
their faculty and level of their Education is good ,
they provide a good placement for last year students also ,
there are many companies are coming for On campus in their college ,
yes its true that maximum companies are software companies but there are so many core companies are also came for mechanical and electrical students ,
so good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?