4th July 2011, 04:10 PM
bilaskar

Colleges for BPMT in Maharashtra? What is the course duration, eligibility criteria, cutoff and placements?

Colleges for BPMT in Maharashtra? What is the course duration, eligibility criteria, cutoff and placements?

I want to know the colleges for bpmt in maharashtra. Course duration, elegibility, government colleges cut off, placement etc As I have completed Diploma in Radiography in May from Garware Institute

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for BPMT in Maharashtra? What is the course duration, eligibility criteria, cutoff and placements?
  2. How to get admission in BPMT course in college of Maharashtra?
  3. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join this course? Information regarding the eligibility criteria, duration and the list of subjects under this course?
  4. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  6. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Medical Physics) for BPMT(Radiotherapy Technology) student? -- [New]
  7. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  8. Is there any post graduation course we can do after BPMT?
  9. Top most colleges in Maharashtra for Biotechnology course?
  10. Which course should I pursue after completion of BPMT Radiotherapy?
  11. Information, eligibility criteria, course duration and list of BFA colleges?
  12. What is the duration of BPMT course?
  13. Cutoff list of the colleges of Architecture in Maharashtra for B.Arch course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility criteria for Engineering in Maharashtra? Top Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. Colleges, eligibility criteria, fee structure and placements for Mechanical Engineering(GME course) in abroad?
  16. What is the eligibility for on campus placements for B.Tech candidates?
  17. What can I do after completion of BPMT?
  18. Most valuable stream in BPMT? courses?
4th June 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges for BPMT in Maharashtra? What is the course duration, eligibility criteria, cutoff and placements?

I want to know course duration and eligibility for BPMT
16th September 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges for BPMT in Maharashtra? What is the course duration, eligibility criteria, cutoff and placements?

I am priyanka dwivedi I get 53% in 12th and 84 marks in cet I get admission in perfussion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?