31st July 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for on campus placements for B.Tech candidates?

I got 73% in 10th. I got 60% in physics Chemistry and Maths in 12th. Am i eligible for the on campus placement of TCS, Infosys, Wipro etc etc ??????????? i am b.tech 4th year... Can someone please provide me the answer on the same soon?

Thank you!

31st July 2015, 07:42 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility for on campus placements for B.Tech candidates?

Infosys: An applicant should have completed degree course with 65% marks in aggregate from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. No active backlogs are allowed at the time of appearing for Infosys selection process.

TCS: An applicant should have completed degree course with 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. No active backlogs are allowed at the time of appearing for TCS selection process.

Wipro: An applicant should have completed degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. An applicant must have secured at least 50% marks in 10th and 12th and 60% marks in graduation. No active backlogs are allowed at the time of appearing for Infosys selection process.

You are not eligible to apply for Infosys selection process, but you are eligible to apply for TCS and Wipro.
31st July 2015, 09:30 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for on campus placements for B.Tech candidates?

Yes dear you are eligible to all most all Placements but one thing I should suggest you to try to get all the eligibility criteria for individual campus drives. It will be beneficial to you to get rid of your tensions.

Here we are giving you the Eligibility criteria of General On campus Placement drives so you can have a look on it and make a note of your eligibility.

<> You should complete graduation from the recognized University and also secured minimum 60% of marks through out your educational qualifications.

<> There is No specific age limits for Campus placements.

<> Final year candidates can also eligible to apply for Camus drives.

<> Should have good communication skills and Programming Skills.
31st July 2015, 12:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 73% in 10th. I got 60% in physics Chemistry and Maths in 12th. Am i eligible for the on campus placement of TCS, Infosys, Wipro etc etc ??????????? i am b.tech 4th year... Can someone please provide me the answer on the same soon?

Thank you!
As per marks criteria you are eligible for Wipro and TCS but you are not eligible for Infosys.

Infosys, TCS and Wipro are multinational companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%. whereas, for Wipro it's 50% for Infosys it's 65%.

Candidates should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys, TCS and Wipro recruitment.
31st July 2015, 02:40 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to sit for the on campus placement of TCS, Infosys, Wipro etc.

Eligibility for on campus placement :

Candidate must have secured more than 60% marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech.
Candidate must not have any live backlog.
Candidate must not have more than 1 year gap between his/her studies.
31st July 2015, 05:55 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you!
The eligibility criteria needed for campus placement for B.tech is that you should have a consistency of marks in your academics. Regarding companies like TCS, Infosys, Wipro they expect the candidate to have around 60% throughout the academics which includes 10th, 12th and your respected degree.

Having 73% in 10th, 60% in +2 and doing B.tech 4th year, where you would need to have 60% in UG degree too to be eligible at the time of interview.

If you satisfy them all then you are eligible for applying for campus placement.
31st July 2015, 06:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria for on campus placement for B Tech Students :

** You should complete the Graduation from recognized University.

** You should not have any Pending Backlogs.

** The Candidate study gap is should not be more than 2 years.

** Mostly likely percentage

12th - 65%

B.Tech- 65% or its equivalent

Selection process for campus placement

** Written Test

** Technical Test

** Personal Interview

** Some time they conduct GD round if the mass of the candidate are huge.

Skills required

** Your communication skill must be good.

** You have ability to solve Puzzle in Quick time.

** Communication
31st July 2015, 10:11 PM
pjgp

Yes,you are eligible for campus recruitment.
The eligibility criteria changes with company.
Wipro:
candidates should have atleast 60% in 10th,12th and graduation.
Candidate should not have academic gap more than 2 years.
Infosys:
candidate should have atleast 60% in 10th,12th.
68% in graduation.
Candidate should not have academic gap more than 2 years.
31st July 2015, 11:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for campus placement of B.Tech candidates varies from company to company. This is because each company has its own eligibility criteria. However, most of the companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, etc. have the following criteria.

- You should have at least 60% in your entire career - 10th, 12th or diploma, B.Tech.
- You should not have active backlogs.
- You should not have more than 2 years of academic gap.

However, Wipro has raised its eligibility bar to 65% from previous year while Infosys has also done the same in certain colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?