22nd August 2012, 08:19 PM
monicamolli

Which colleges can I get in 3rd counseling? I have got a seat in RIMS

sir.....
i have got a seat in rims ...now i am going to appear to the 3rd counselling...in which colleges i can get a seat in 3rd counselling???

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have a chance to get MBBS seat in 3rd Phase of counseling after scoring cutoff of 163.75?
  2. How can we apply for B.Ed online?
  3. Which are the best military schools in India?
  4. Can I get a seat in 2nd or 3rd HSCS Haryana State Counseling after scoring 194509 rank in AIEEE?
  5. Date of lateral B.E counseling? Can I get counseling seat?
  6. Can I get admission in IPU having secured a rank of 1491 in CET?
  7. Which branch of B.Tech will I get after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE?
  8. List of colleges where I could get a seat based on last years counseling?
  9. If improvement results are not out before counseling will the college authorities reserve the seat of will I lose the seat?
  10. How to take admission in RIMS? -- [New]
  11. In which college will I get admission for Civil Engineering after scoring 75,000 rank in AIEEE
  12. When will be the 2nd phase Counselling to join B-Pharmacy course?
  13. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  15. Will I get a seat in NIT Durgapur after scoring 19867 rank in AIEEE? List of the engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  16. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  17. Is MSc Pharmacology course offered by RIMS Ranchi?
  18. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?