13th May 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

In which college will I get admission for Civil Engineering after scoring 75,000 rank in AIEEE

Can you tell me in which college will I get admission for Civil Engineering after scoring 75,000 rank in AIEEE

Related Questions:
  1. AIEEE Colleges for civil engineering based on AIEEE rank -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in any engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 3,92,000 in AIEEE
  3. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 20,000 in AIEEE? -- [New]
  4. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?
  5. How can I take admission in Uttarakhand Engineering Colleges by scoring 1,80000 rank in AIEEE and 28,000 state rank?
  6. How to take admission in a good college after scoring 2,37,000 rank? How to take admission in any good college?
  7. Can I get admission in Chotu Ram college in Murthul for Civil Engineering after scoring 179000 AIEEE rank
  8. Can I get admission in any IIT after scoring 30,000 rank in AIEEE?
  9. Which are the best colleges in UP in which I can get admission after scoring under 10,000 rank in AIEEE?
  10. Which college can I get in Civil Engineering after scoring 1,23,000 rank in UPTU?
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring 40k to 50k rank in AIEEE?
  12. Which AIEEE colleges can I get after scoring 27,000 AIR and 3500 state rank in UP for state trade? Any chance for NIT Warangal?
  13. How to get admission in top civil engineering college in India after scoring 76317 in AIEEE?
  14. Which colleges will I get after scoring 11,000 rank in AIEEE?
  15. Any chance to get in any college for Civil engineering,CS,ETC,Electrical after scoring 2351 rank in AIEEE?
  16. Will I get any good government engineering college in West bengal after scoring 50,000 rank in AIEEE?
  17. Which college should I opt after scoring 45,000 rank in AIEEE?
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 14,000 rank in AIEEE?
28th May 2011, 12:10 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college will I get admission for Civil Engineering after scoring 75,000 rank in AIEEE

Dear Friend

If you are in GEN category then there is very less chance of getting a seat in

any engineering college through AIEEE centralized counseling.

if you are in some privileged category like; OBC/SC/ST, then you may get seat

in some engineering college.

visit CCB website so that you can gather information according to your category.

www.ccb.nic.in

If you don't get a satisfactorily good college according to your college then you

should attend the state engineering counseling done by private colleges only on the

basis of all india rank in AIEEE. This sort of counseling is done by private colleges of

West bengal, Orissa, Maharashtra, rajasthan etc. state.
28th May 2011, 12:50 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: In which college will I get admission for Civil Engineering after scoring 75,000 rank in AIEEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you tell me in which college will I get admission for Civil Engineering after scoring 75,000 rank in AIEEE
Admission in Ciil Engineering at 75,000 rank in AIEEE

If you are belong to the general category then at this rank it is very
hard to get a chance in the engineering college through AIEEE. If you
are belong to SC/ST category then you can get a chance for the
admission in the some engineering college through AIEEE.

You can also get admission through the state couselling which take
admission through AIEEE rank. Many state college take admission
on the basis of rank obtained in AIEEE. The some state counselling like
west Bengal, Orissa, maharashtra...etc takes admission through rank
obtained in the AIEEE exam. So if you are interested to take admission
through state counselling then you are eligible to attend in it.

Regards
~Mukul~
28th May 2011, 07:03 AM
Deb51

75000 rank is not a good rank in AIEEE. if you want to take admission in engineering then you should appear in next AIEEE examination for good rank or you should try for any other engineering entrance examination. this year also if you have any good rank in any other engineering entrance examination then take admission from that examination.

with 75000 rank you will get chance to take admission only in some private engineering colleges. also you will not be able to get admission in good private engineering colleges. this is i am writing from previous year counseling trends.
28th May 2011, 11:45 AM
babydoll

Hello,
After getting 75000 rank you are not eligible for the central counseling. You will not get any govt. colleges.
So you have to apply for the private colleges in India. you might get chance in many private colleges.

Before applying for any private college try to keep in mind that the college is AICTE approved or not. If the college is not approved by AICTE then don't apply for that college.
28th May 2011, 01:58 PM
er.dellikannan

Quote:
hai Friend,
Any engineering college through AIEEE centralized counseling.

if you are in some privileged category like; OBC/SC/ST, then you may get seat

in some engineering college.

visit CCB website so that you can gather information according to your category.

www.ccb.nic.in

If you don't get a satisfactorily good college according to your college then you

should attend the state engineering counseling done by private colleges only on the

basis of all india rank in AIEEE. This sort of counseling is done by private colleges of

West bengal, Orissa, Maharashtra, rajasthan etc. state.
29th May 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Wat s xpected cutt off of andhra bank clerical xam?
5th June 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

what colleges can i get at rank of 75000 general
5th June 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Which college in Kolkata will I get admission for Civil or Electrical or Mechanical engineering after scoring 69652 rank in AIEEE 2011 ???Please send me the details in ([email protected]) or hear...........
5th June 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

my all india rank is 1.5lakh and in obc catagory it is 40000 in which nit collage can i get a sit
6th June 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

my air is 65000 in aieee 2011. W
28th June 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

MY AIEEE RANK IS 76317 AND I WANT ADMISSION IN TOP CIVIL ENGINEERING COLLEGE IN INDIA.
28th June 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

my AIEEE-2011 AIR is 75247 and obc category rank is 18666 in which colleges i can get a seat for mechanical engineering
10th July 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
my air is 65000 in aieee 2011. W
hello, my dear frnd if u want to admission in all india ranking enng. colleges then can u contact on this mo. no. 09026176886
and email id [email protected]
10th July 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hello, my dear frnd if u want to admission by mgmt quote in all india ranking/states enng. colleges then can u contact on this mo. no. 09026176886
and email id [email protected]
25th January 2012, 08:51 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
You can not get admissions in top college like N.I.T after qualifying the A.I.E.E.E exam with 75,000 rank.
If you want you can join any low ranking college in India.
In my opinion if you have time you should try next year so that you may get top college.

ALL THE BEST!
27th May 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission into jadavpur engg college on basis of aieee score..??
28th May 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

in which college will i get admission after scoring 76,000 rank in wbjee..??
10th June 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I have around 50000 rank in aieee 2012, my state is UP and state rank is early 7000.

Can I get any good college with HS quota? I am interested in civil engg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?