16th March 2012, 04:59 PM

Which colleges can I get after scoring 32 in CSE branch in OBC category with 86.74 percentile? Is there any chance for NIT? List of colleges where I can apply? Reputed colleges in MP for M.Tech full time in CS?

sir my gate2012 score is 32 in cse branch in obc category with 86.74 percentile .on these score which are the college that i may get?
is there chances for NITs?
please provide me the list of colg where i can apply and got chances
and also reputed college of madhya pradesh for m tech full time in cs
please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get any NIT after scoring 29.67 marks? Which other colleges can I apply for?
  2. Do I have any chance to get in NIT Warangal or any NIT after scoring 123 marks out of 360?
  3. Admission in any NIT with GATE percentile of 93 & EC stream and OBC Category
  4. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much percentile is required for admission in reputed colleges? List of best colleges except IIM's?
  6. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 6400 in CSE? -- [New]
  7. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 25 in GATE Mechanical with 76.70 percentile(GM category)?
  8. List of some good private colleges for M.Tech after scoring 311 in GATE with 86 percentile?
  9. In which all colleges can I apply for M.Tech after scoring 360 marks with 92 percentile?
  10. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  11. List of reputed colleges that I can apply for with a percentile of 85.09 in CAT Exam?
  12. List of M.Tech colleges in Mysore for both correspondence and full time course?
  13. What are the chances of getting a government seat for M.Tech in or outside Kerala after scoring 298 marks in GATE wih CSE stream?
  14. Suggest me best colleges for my GATE score
  15. In which colleges can I apply for M.tech in ECE after scoring 9700 in GATe with 94.6 percentile?Can I get a seat in M.Tech?
  16. For which colleges can I apply for M.Tech after scoring AIR of 8544 in GATE and 92.22 percentile in electrical branch?
  17. List of MBA colleges in which I may get admission after scoring 50 percentile marks in CAT?
  18. Will I get admission in good colleges in Mumbai based on my 53 marks in AIEEE? List of top colleges where I stand a chance?
4th March 2023, 02:33 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Which colleges can I get after scoring 32 in CSE branch in OBC category with 86.74 percentile? Is there any chance for NIT? List of colleges where I can apply? Reputed colleges in MP for M.Tech full time in CS?

Based on your GATE score of 32 and percentile of 86.74 in the CSE branch in the OBC category, you may have a chance to get admission in some of the National Institutes of Technology (NITs) for M.Tech in CSE. YEs chances are there for OBC category. However, your chances of admission may depend on other factors such as your academic performance, work experience, and the number of applicants in the same category.

Regarding reputed colleges for M.Tech full-time in CS in Madhya Pradesh, you can consider the following:
  • Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore
  • Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal
  • ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (IIITM), Gwalior
  • Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (ABV-IIITM), Jabalpur
  • Lakshmi Narain College of Technology (LNCT), Bhopal

Please note that this list is not exhaustive and there may be other colleges that may be suitable for you. It is always recommended to research and apply to multiple colleges to increase your chances of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?