15th March 2012, 06:50 PM
saikat pathakcat

List of MBA colleges in which I may get admission after scoring 50 percentile marks in CAT?

Respected Sir,
Iwould like to admission in mba colleges. I have got 50.79 percentile in CAT.Please give the list of colleges for getting admission.Therefore I request you In which colleges i can apply for admission.
yours fathfully
saikat pathak

6th October 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of MBA colleges in which I may get admission after scoring 50 percentile marks in CAT?

if i got 70 percentile in cat so which college is sutiable for me along with sutiable fees structure..
6th November 2012, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of MBA colleges in which I may get admission after scoring 50 percentile marks in CAT?

Hi how many questions must be attende to get a 60 percentile in CAT?
18th January 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

if i could have a list of colleges that would offer mba course at 52.84 percentile
25th January 2013, 01:34 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

List of MBA colleges in which you may get admission after scoring 50 percentile marks in CAT are :-

Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies Visakhapatnam

Prestige Institute of Management Gwalior

Mount Carmel Institute of Management Bangalore

BNM Institute of Technology Bangalore

Institute of Business Management and Research -Bangalore

IILM Business School - Bangalore

College of Agribusiness Management Pantnagar

Academy of Management Studies - Bhubaneswar

THANK YOU
17th May 2013, 04:52 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

I would personally advice you not to go for any college right now.
You should go for colleges who accept atleast 80 percentile and more.
Since you are investing your time and money, you should do it from an institute which would provide you placement and also add value to you and your CV.
Prepare for another year and try to get high percentile.

All the best
15th January 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

list of MBA colleges in which i may get admission after scoring 56 percentile in cat
25th January 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

65.83 percentile in XAT.
Any good colleges like TAPMI or XIME?
26th March 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MBA in any govt. institute which providing also better placement for the students,after getting or scoring 30 or 50 percentage in CAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?