29th June 2011, 09:35 AM
mahendra singh 95

Date of start of AIEEE UP state counseling? Procedure to apply for counseling?

when will start AIEEE up state counseling and what process will be for counseling

Related Questions:
  1. When is the state wise counseling for AIEEE? What is the procedure? How can I apply for state wise counseling for haryana in B.Tech
  2. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  3. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  4. Date of AIEEE state(Uttarkhand) counseling? Procedure to attend it?
  5. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  7. When will the AIEEE state counseling of Uttar pradesh and Delhi will start?
  8. Date and procedure of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand? Can I secure a seat in counseling with 97691 AIR(overall)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  10. When will Uttar Pradesh counseling for AIEEE rakn holder start?
  11. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  12. Colleges which I can get after scoring 48 marks in GPAT? Procedure of AP GPAT counseling? Date of start of GPAT counseling? Dates of different colleges for GPAT counseling?
  13. Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  14. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  15. Which college should I choose in All India Counseling and State counseling after scoring an overall AIEEE rank of 134724 and category rank of 91220?
  16. In which college can i get seat after getting 1490 rank in GATE Mechanical branch? -- [New]
  17. How can I apply for state counseling of Uttarkhand via AIEEE marks?
  18. Procedure for TANCET counseling? Will I get into counseling and when does it start?
1st July 2011, 06:16 PM
Senior Member+

Default Re: Date of start of AIEEE UP state counseling? Procedure to apply for counseling?

Hey,
I am sorry but AIEEE does'nt start any state councelling..
All that happens is through the CCB councelling,
which has already taken a start...
Sorry,
Regards,
NIKHIL
2nd July 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of AIEEE UP state counseling? Procedure to apply for counseling?

i have scored 215907(overall),state rank 8808,category rank 422, i belong to sc category so can i get admission in any state gov. college
4th July 2011, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

I have 62641 rank in aieee, and category rank is 15057. Which college will I get ?
5th July 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 147258 (overall),state rank 11637,category rank 536 , i belong to sc category so can i get admission in any state gov. college
u send deitel [email protected]
8th July 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 37298 (overalk) state rank 2297 category rank 8218 belong to obc category state category rank 1135 so i can get admission in any gov college u send detail
11th July 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

sir ,date of start aieee privet collage
19th July 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

when is up state counselling through Aieee,my rank is 304194,category rank is 18825 belong to sc tell me regarding college
16th June 2012, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have all india rank 76248,and category rank 18656,state rank2969,and category 985.i belng to obc category.so kindly infrm me if i cud get any government college?
7th July 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of starting of delhi state coucelling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?