26th October 2011, 01:39 PM
rameshrdx

Colleges and courses available to me after completing B.Tech and 25.33 marks in GATE?

I'm b.tech final year student,I have scored 25.33 marks in last years GATE
my score is 308.
branch--ECE
category--SC
can u suggest the collages and courses available for me.....!!
i'm appearing for GATE 2012 also.you can also suggest any target marks to get better collages n courses.....!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  2. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech courses? Full details of the courses offered by the colleges? Cutoff marks to get admission in that college?
  3. Can I get admission in Government college after scoring 28 in GATE with 28.36 qualifying marks?
  4. Colleges and courses available for me with GATE score of 25.33?
  5. GATE Entrance Exam preparations: Is solving 10 years papers enough? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  7. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  8. Can I get admission with 16 marks in GATE?
  9. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 38.67 marks in GATE(CSE)?
  10. What should I do after B.Tech? Which institution is the best for GATE from placement point of view?
  11. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 25 marks in GATE CSE?
  12. List of colleges for a candidate with 30.67 marks in GATE? Expected rank and companies recruiting through this GATE marks? -- [New]
  13. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  14. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  15. What kind of jobs can I get after completing B.Tech with 70%, 34.3 score in GATE?
  16. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  17. How much marks are required in B.Tech to enter into IIT?
  18. How to get a government job after studying ECE final year
22nd February 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges and courses available to me after completing B.Tech and 25.33 marks in GATE?

What is the expected cut off for ECE this year ? The paper was quite difficult as compared to last year as per my point of view.
19th March 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges and courses available to me after completing B.Tech and 25.33 marks in GATE?

I GOT 37 MARKS IN CSE BRANCHA IN SC CATAGORY MY PERCENTILE IS 92.87 CAN I GET IIT OR NIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?