21st August 2010, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after B.Tech? Which institution is the best for GATE from placement point of view?

i will be completing my btech next year.i am pretty confused what should i do after btech?if i go for gate which institution is best with respect to placement point of view.if i go for psu jobs after btech, then which are the psu companies for metallurgy,what is the criteria?how should i prepare for psus?which coaching institute wil be best?

Related Questions:
  1. Short term courses after BCA if I am not interested in doing MCA or MBA
  2. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  3. Is LPU a good institute to study MBA Marketing from placement point of view?
  4. Which branch should I select between CSE and ECE?
  5. How to get admitted in ITI course? I have passed my 12th examination
  6. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  7. Which college is best in India to study Post Graduate Diploma in Health and Safety Management course from placement point of view? -- [New]
  8. How to prepare for Medical Entrance Exam?
  9. Which course should I do after completing my B.Tech? How to prepare for placements?
  10. Which subject to choose in MSc : Biochemistry, Chemistry, Bioinformatics or Biotechnology?
  11. According to placement and studies point of view how is Indian Institute of Aeronautical Science, Mundka? Other colleges available to do IIAS?
  12. Percentage needed for admission in B.A? What is the counseling procedure?
  13. How to get prepared for infosys campus placement? I'm having very good communication skills but am poor in technical field
  14. Best KIIT campus and best engineering branch having 7973 rank in KIITEE?
  15. Can India ever become a developed country? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I opt to study MBA in HR being a BCA graduate and working as a Sales Executive? Can I get good salary?
  17. Cutoff list of computer engineering for 2nd year?
  18. M.Ed or Ph.D in Zoology which course is better from teaching point of view?
14th May 2011, 10:59 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

Default Re: What should I do after B.Tech? Which institution is the best for GATE from placement point of view?

Dear friend ,
you can do m.tech after doing b.tech......
The best institution for m.tech are all the iit's.......
You have to clear the exam of gate after that on the basis of the ranking you can get college for m.tech......
14th May 2011, 11:00 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

Default Re: What should I do after B.Tech? Which institution is the best for GATE from placement point of view?

Dear friend ,
you can do m.tech after doing b.tech......
The best institution for m.tech are all the iit's.......
You have to clear the exam of gate after that on the basis of the ranking you can get college for m.tech......
15th May 2011, 08:16 AM
luckykai007

after B.Tech you can go for the gate exam or you can go for the job
or you can go for the upsc entrance exam like that of the IAS ,IES or others ....
for the gate the best colleges are the IITs and the NITs.....
15th May 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech (chemical & electrochemical engg.)... is there any opportunity for electrichemical enggineers in isro....?
8th June 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech(eee)...is there how many opportunities do i have to get a job after b.tech?
3rd July 2011, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

I have passed XII CBSE in 2011 with agg. 90% and AIEEE overall AIR 28500.I want to make money at high rate.Kindly suggest which institute will I get with what suitable core branch should enrolled myself?
Also suggest other suitable renowned best courses which I should prefer after B.tech??
19th July 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i'm in 4 yr nw with ece. wats d syllabus for psu exam
25th November 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir i complete b.tech from the institution of electronic and telecommunication engineer's.can i eligible for isro exam
1st April 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

is it preferable to do mtech in the same branch that i have done btech in ? but i also have a strong desire in pursueing higher education in aerospace engineering also... so should i go for it???
17th September 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

procedure for applying for upsc exam after engg completion?
26th March 2015, 07:53 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,
As you are in the last year of B.Tech.You can do M.Tech if you want to study further.You can take GATE for for Best IIT's of India.If you do M.tech from IIT's you will be placed in Renowned Companies.IIT's are best from Placement point of View.

First of all you should decide where you want to go and then do for that.If you want to clear PSU's then prepare for those Exams and if you want to do M.Tech so prepare for GATE Exam.For best GATE Coaching Institute you should go to the institutes of your city and set information about last year qualifying students,meet them.After this join the best one.
BEST OF LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?