29th June 2013, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges of Delhi University B.Com? What is the fee structure?

dear sir,
Can you tell me the heads up in colleges of Delhi University b. Com (H) Fees structure.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for B.Com(Hons.) from Delhi University?
  2. Fee structure for MBA colleges in Delhi? Fee for Law colleges under Delhi University?
  3. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  4. Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year
  5. Fee structure of BDS course offering by JMI Delhi?
  6. List of government Pharmacy colleges in Delhi region? What is their fee structure?
  7. Which is the best B.Com college in Delhi? Which has the low fee structure?
  8. Colleges under Delhi University providing Management Quota for B.A courses? Procedure and fee structure?
  9. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  10. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  11. Which colleges can I get after passing 12th from Sarvidaya Vidyalaya Delhi? Fee structure details?
  12. Will I get admission in Delhi University for B.Com?
  13. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  14. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  15. List of government colleges for Interior Designing, New Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  16. Fee structure for LLB course? Best colleges for this course in Ghaziabad and Delhi?
  17. Names of the MBA colleges having low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
16th June 2015, 12:46 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges of Delhi University B.Com? What is the fee structure?

DU stands for the Delhi University and it is one of the best university in India. There are about 70 colleges and almost most of them offer the B.Com (h ) course.

As the admission is on the basis of board aggregate of best four aggregate in board examination. Candidate of other stream in the 10+2 but want to pursue the B.Com then there will be 2.5% aggregate deduction in the best four. Also it is mandatory to have the mathematics as main subjects.

List of some of the best colleges of the DU for B.Com(h) are:-
* Sree Ram College of Commerce.
* Ramjas.
* Venketashwar.
* Hindu.
* Maitryei.
* Saheed Bhagat Singh.

These are some of the best but even though all the other colleges are best to pursue. So do not miss the change to get the best in the next cut off list.

To get the information for the previous cut off list and about the college visit at www.du.ac.in.
28th June 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges of Delhi University B.Com? What is the fee structure?

I had filled only B.com not B.com(h) so there is any problem regarding this in the admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?