7th September 2010, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Colleges and Fee structures for hospital and health care management course in regular mode

hi,iam kalyani from vijayawada.i want to do the hospital and health care management course in regular mode,what is the fee particulars?and timings.which university/colleges conduct this course in regular mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Hospital and health care management course details, colleges, fee structures, placements and packages?
  2. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  3. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  4. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  5. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges
  6. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  7. After B.E is it possible to opt MPH, MBA in health care of hospital management?
  8. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  9. List of courses available after 12th Biology group in South Gujarat University Surat? From where to get the forms?
  10. List of top colleges offering MBA heath care and hospital management? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  12. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  13. How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management
  14. Can I do MBA in Hospital Management after BHMS and work experience as medical officer?
  15. Which among Hospital Administration and Health Care Management is a good choice for pursuing MBA? -- [New]
  16. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  17. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  18. Difference between health care management and hospital management?
9th September 2010, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges and Fee structures for hospital and health care management course in regular mode

i want to know about hospital management ....entrance exam,fees details,etc...
9th September 2010, 09:16 AM
nuzhat fathima

Default Re: Colleges and Fee structures for hospital and health care management course in regular mode

HI,THESE ARE SOME OF THE BEST COLLEGES IN INDIA.IN WHICH YOU CAN CHOOSE ONE OF THEM.

All india institute of medical sciences, new delhi
• Bharathisadan university, tiruchirappalli
• Birla institute of technology, meesra, ranchi
• Delhi university, new delhi
• Department of health services studies tata institute of social sciences, Mumbai
• Devi ahilaya vishwavidhyalaya, takshila campus, indore
• IGNOU, new delhi
• International institute for population science, Mumbai
• Karnataka state open university, mysore
• Madurai kamraj university, Madurai
• Manipal academy of higher education
• University building, manipal
• Panjab university, Chandigarh
• Shivaji university, Kolhapur
• SNDT women’s university, Mumbai
• Tamil nadu Dr. MGR medical university, Chennai
• Bundelkhand university, Jharkhand
• Indian institute of health management research, jaipur
• Symbiosis centre of health care, pune
• Apollo institute of hospital administration, hydrabad
• ASCI hinduja institute of healthcare management, hydrabad
1st October 2010, 07:48 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii..
Colleges for hospital and health care management course in regular mode
are..

All india institute of medical sciences, new delhi
• Bharathisadan university, tiruchirappalli
• Birla institute of technology, meesra, ranchi
• Delhi university, new delhi
• Department of health services studies tata institute of social sciences, Mumbai
• Devi ahilaya vishwavidhyalaya, takshila campus, indore
• IGNOU, new delhi
• International institute for population science, Mumbai
• Karnataka state open university, mysore
• Madurai kamraj university, Madurai
• Manipal academy of higher education
• University building, manipal
• Panjab university, Chandigarh
• Shivaji university, Kolhapur
• SNDT women’s university, Mumbai
• Tamil nadu Dr. MGR medical university, Chennai
• Bundelkhand university, Jharkhand
• Indian institute of health management research, jaipur
• Symbiosis centre of health care, pune
• Apollo institute of hospital administration, hydrabad
• ASCI hinduja institute of healthcare management, hydrabad

good luck.
12th October 2010, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

hi, i want to do health care management course, can u tell me what are the preferred colleges in regular and distance mode, and if it is a regular how to get into that?
21st January 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

hi! i have done my bachelors in physiotherapy and want to go into medical administration.plz suggest which course to do and from where.i have 4 yrs of work experience and i want to do this course from delhi.

[email protected]
2nd June 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

hiii. m basically an enggineer student and want to persue mba in hospital management but i did not ind any college in punjab...pls do help
2nd June 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

hiii
i m basically an enggineer student and want to persue masters in hospital management but did not find any college in punjab... pls do help...
[email protected]
13th July 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

how mch fes hospital managment health course
14th July 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

hello.i am from nepal and wanted to study in masters in hopital management in a good university in 2011A.D,but my buget is upto 5 lakhs NC.so is there any college where i can afford my study to continue.so please help me by providing information........................poonam_mahato@y ahoo.com
22nd July 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

hi...i have completed my bachelor of physiotherapy and want to do hospiatal management so can u plz give advise and details of this course......
19th November 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

next yr i wil complete my BAMS frm the rajiv gandhi university nd furthur i want to do hospital management is dat good ? And i want to knw d fee structure nd abt the best institute in india..
19th November 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

next yr i wil complete my BAMS frm the rajiv gandhi university nd furthur i want to do hospital management is dat good ? And i want to knw d fee structure nd abt the best institute in india..
13th June 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

i have passed higher secondary exam from west bengal board with 59.4%..i want to know about hospital management course and it,s related fees...
21st June 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about hospital management course and it,s related fees...
21st July 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

He, now i am studng BA and after tis i want 2 do MBA in health care What and where i suld try and what is the fees 4 the best institutn
7th November 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Want to know about fee structure for hospital administration in india
7th January 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to know if hospital management course can be done from any private college or it is government affiliated.
Also what is the fee structure and how long is the duration for this course.
What are the possibilities of getting a job after doing this course? Are are any scope in INDIA?
Cause sometimes it happens there is demand for the course at the time of admission but by the time you complete the course the demand for it gets less and there is less job in the market.
Please suggest how beneficial is for doing this course.
9th March 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i am doing ba,i want to do mba in hospitial management,i want to know which are the top colleges,entrance exam required,fees structure etc.
[email protected]
11th March 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BAMS . I want to know fee structure or Hospital and health care management course from shivaji university
17th June 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I am cmplted my degree (B.sc)what i do too joining the hospital management
27th October 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

hai sri/madam i cmpited my bsc nursing i wish to join im hosipital management what is the fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?