23rd December 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Details of good colleges in which I can get after obtaining 650.5 composite score

I obtained a composite score of 650.5 and a percentile of 84.2 in dec MAT2012. Can i get details of good colleges in which i will make it to the cutoff ( preferably in south india especially Kerala)

Related Questions:
  1. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 704.5 composite score in MAT December?
  2. Which are the good colleges of MBA offering specialization in Actuarials and Insurance with composite score and percentile?
  3. What good colleges do I get after scoring composite score of 577.5?
  4. List of the good colleges that accept 515 composite score
  5. List of good MBA colleges? I have scored 613.5 composite score
  6. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  7. After scoring 586 composite score in MAT any chance to get a good MBA college? List of colleges in which I can get?
  8. Best colleges in which I can get after scoring 572 composite score with 61 percentile in MAT?
  9. Which are some good B.Schools in Bangalore that I can get after scoring 614 composite score?
  10. How will I get into various institutes after scoring composite score of 695?
  11. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  12. Which are the colleges for which I can apply for after scoring 708.1 composite score
  13. Which colleges can I get for PGDM with 527 composite score in MAT? -- [New]
  14. Best B.School which I can get after scoring 508.5 composite score?
  15. Name of good colleges of mat feb taking percentile of 75.58 and score of 618.5? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which good college can I get in Bangalore for MBA after scoring 586.5 composite score and 65.6 percentile
  17. In which college can I get after scoring a composite score of 500 in MAT
  18. Which colleges can I get through after scoring 585.6 as composite score and 65.3 percentile in MAT Feb
31st August 2016, 07:44 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details of good colleges in which I can get after obtaining 650.5 composite score

As you want to know good colleges in which you can get admission after obtaining 650.5 composite score here, I am going to tell you the same:

Baselius College

Cochin University: School of Management Studies

Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering & Technology

D.C. School of Management and Technology

Al – Ameen College Edathala

MG University, Zigma Compu, PTA

N.S.S. College Rajakumary

Lourdes Matha College of Science & Technology

Holy Grace Academy Of Management Studies

Peoples Co-op Arts & Science College Munnad P.O

M.B. College Adimaly

MG University, Hi-Tech Compu, Adoor

Government Arts & Science College-Kozhikode

CMS College, Kottayam

Devaswom Board College, Mannar

Majlis Arts and Science College, Puramannur

St. Thomas College, Thrissur

Government Arts College-Thiruvananthapuram,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?