28th October 2011, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better between MS and M.Tech? Which one is better of doing MS in India and Abroad?

i want to do MS? which will be better either in india or abroad ? or i can do it after MTECH?

12th July 2012, 11:29 PM
AKHIL KINGDOM

Default Re: Which course is better between MS and M.Tech? Which one is better of doing MS in India and Abroad?

doing MS in abroad is better than doing it in india...if u want to do m.tech then india is better place...so if u want to do MS then instead of doing mtech ,u can do job for 2 yrs and after that with 2yrs experianceu can apply for MS by getting good score in GRE,TOEFL...it is the better approach or else u can apply as a fresher also..ok...
1.choose any one either mtech or ms...
2.join directly in any one program
3. or else after gaining 2yrs experience,u can do any one also..

but
dont do ms after mtech... its again waste
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?