10th June 2012, 01:40 PM
Ravimuz35

In which colleges I can get admission for B.Tech course with a rank of 843170 in AIEEE?

sir, my rank in aieee 2012 is low 843170 will i get college for b.tech

Related Questions:
  1. List of some engineering colleges to get admission in B.Tech? I have scored 142168 in AIEEE
  2. Can I get admission in good engineering colleges of Punjab through AIEEE? I have got state(Punjab) rank 8856 in AIEEE
  3. List of colleges I can apply for B.tech with AIEEE rank 111223? Is any separate test available in PEC?
  4. Which b.arch colleges can i get into with AIEEE AIR of 8830?
  5. Can I get admission in any government engineering colleges through AIEEE after scoring 2.56 rank in AIEEE? -- [New]
  6. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  7. Which are the possible colleges to get admission with a rank of 27057 in AIEEE?
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE?
  9. List of good private AICTE approved engineering colleges in UP where I can get admission with a rank of under 2 Lakh in AIEEE?
  10. Admission through AIEEE through Madhya Pradesh state quota? Good colleges in M.P. based on AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will i get any good college after getting 76000 rank in aieee???
  12. Which are the best colleges in UP in which I can get admission after scoring under 10,000 rank in AIEEE?
  13. Which are the good colleges for me after scoring an AIEEE rank of 808833 and state rank of 15432?
  14. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  15. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  16. Any chance for admission in government engineering colleges in UP with 50% marks in AIEEE and 30,4000 rank?
  17. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?
  18. List of private or semi-private colleges to take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank? How to apply for these colleges?
2nd April 2013, 01:55 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Red face Re: In which colleges I can get admission for B.Tech course with a rank of 843170 in AIEEE?

Hello dear,

First of all, that s not a good score, if you want to get into NITs, then you must at least try to get around AIR 1 to 10,000 in AIEEE.

You will not get colleges even for state counselling too, if there is no NIT in your state, there will be a state counselling too.

>>Option for you is, prepare well and write the exam next year with focused preparation.

>>Other than that, you can apply to private colleges if you dont want to waste your year, check for AICTE approval of the colleges.

You can also write for entrance for colleges like:-

VIT

SRM University

Hindustan College

Park Institutions

IPU

Lovely Professional University

Amity University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?