28th June 2012, 01:33 PM
bhookya rajesh

In which colleges I can get admission for IT stream with a rank of 6822 in PGCET Exam?

sir i got the rank 6822 in pgecet under the stream IT(st),in which college can i get the seat.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 4956 rank in PGCET-ECE? -- [New]
  2. In which colleges will I get after scoring 557 rank in PGCET
  3. In which colleges I can get admission after securing a rank of 7400 in PGCET?
  4. Can I get a seat in any university in OU region after scoring 154 rank in PGCET in Pharma Stream? List of colleges I could get according to my rank?
  5. In which colleges I can get admission after securing a rank of 937 in PGCET Exam?
  6. Names of colleges in Hyderabad which I can get admission with a rank of 788 in PGCET with CSE stream?
  7. List of top colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 6482 rank in PGCET?
  8. Can I get admission in top colleges of Bangalore with a rank of 1291 in PGCET Exam?
  9. Which colleges I can get admission for MBA course having secured a rank of 1641 in PGCET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which college will I get after scoring 3825 rank in PGCET in Civil stream?
  11. List of Colleges in which I can get admission with a rank of 480 in PGCET Exam for Chemistry?
  12. Which good colleges can I expect having secured a rank of 307 in PGCET Exam in EEE stream?
  13. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
  14. Which colleges I can get seat with a rank of 4200 in PGCET for Pharmacy stream?
  15. In which colleges I can get admission for M-Pharmacy course with a rank of 3183 in PGCET?
  16. Which college I can get admission with a rank of 2873 in PGCET in CSE stream?
  17. Which are the universities supporting PGCET? List of the colleges?
  18. Where can I get Ceutics seat after scoring 521 rank in PGCET in the stream of Pharmacy
28th October 2012, 10:18 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which colleges I can get admission for IT stream with a rank of 6822 in PGCET Exam?

Hello,
The college that you will get admission in fully depends on the number of candidates showing up who got ranks before you. See your rank is 6822. Now this means that there are 6821 rank holders before you. So how many of them show up and among them how many take up and fill the seats of the college that you like will effect your admission in a particular college. Now your rank suggests that getting a chance in government college will be difficult. So make a list with your potential private IT colleges at the top of the list. So as and when someone before you fills the seats, you modify your list accordingly. So go ahead and participate in the counseling procedure to check this for yourself. All the Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?