26th August 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges I can get admission for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 1302 in GPAT being an OC girl?

my gpat rank is 1302. iam an oc girl.which m.pharmacy coleges could i get
Reply me soon

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges and which subjects I can get with a rank of 645 in NIPER and with a rank of 1302 in GPAT?
  2. Which Colleges I can get seat in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 6000 in GPAT Exam? List of colleges providing Pharmaceutics for my rank?
  3. Can I get admission to study M.Pharmacy if secured 6224 rank in GPAT?
  4. Which college I can get admission with a rank of 1499 in GPAT being a OC girl?
  5. Which colleges I can get seat for M-Pharmacy course having secured a rank of 8500 in GPAT Exam?
  6. List of M.Pharm colleges in India which take admission on the basis of GPAT rank?
  7. List of pharmacy colleges in which I can get after scoring 6000 rank in GPAT in AP and in Karnataka?
  8. Government colleges under GPAT for M.Pharmacy near Punjab, Bangalore or Delhi?
  9. How to take admission in M.Pharmacy through GPAT?
  10. List of colleges in which I can possibly get after scoring GPAT rank of 6200?
  11. Rank required in GPAT to get admission in government colleges in Gujarat?
  12. M.Pharma colleges in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has secured 7944 rank in GPAT?
  13. M.Pharmacy colleges list in Andhra Pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get seat in AP with positive score but not qualified in GPAT?
  15. In which college of Hyderabad I will get admission if secured 4445 rank in GPAT?
  16. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy to a candidate who has secured 362 OC rank in PGECET? -- [New]
  17. Can I apply for NIPER-JEE if haven't qualify in GPAT but secured more than 60% in B.Pharma?
  18. GPAT Rank 290 which colleges can I expect?
5th June 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges I can get admission for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 1302 in GPAT being an OC girl?

I have got gpat rank 1039. which is best college for me for m pharma?
7th June 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges I can get admission for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 1302 in GPAT being an OC girl?

which college i can get seat for m.pharmacy course having secured a rank of 2751 in gpat exam being a oc girl
2nd May 2016, 03:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The name of best college for you after secured a rank of 1302 in GPAT being an OC girl as given below::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>
  1. Acharya & B.m. Reddy College Of Pharmacy - Bangalore
  2. K.M.College of Pharmacy - Madurai
  3. I.S.F. College of Pharmacy, Moga, Punjab
  4. K.R.E Societys Karnataka College Of Pharmacy - Bidar
  5. M.E.S College Of Pharmacy - Bangalore
  6. Kanak manjari institute of pharmaceutical sciences, nagpur
  7. Department of pharmaceutical sciences, Tamilnadu
  8. Lallubhai motilal college of pharmacy,gujarat
  9. CL Baid matha college of pharmacy,madras
  10. Bombay college of pharmacy,mumbai
  11. Osmania university,hyderabad
  12. Goa college of pharmacy,panaji
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?