20th August 2011, 05:48 PM
sudhya_007

How can I join in government Polytechnic Bramhapuri, Chandrapur Maharashtra after completing B.E?

I have completed my BE . Currently doing job in private poly.
I want to join in govt poly bramhapuri, chandrapur maharashtra.

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges available in Maharashtra for doing diploma course?
  2. How can i get admission in government ITI Chandrapur Maharashtra?
  3. How may I get details about a particular candidate in Chandrapur Brahmapuri College of polytechnic?
  4. Old question papers with answers for recruitment of Talathi in Chandrapur Maharashtra
  5. After completing polytechnic can I do C-DAC courses? Best C-DAC institute in Maharashtra and its fee structure?
  6. List of colleges offering diploma in Food Science in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  7. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis in Nagpur?
  8. List of the government colleges of Polytechnic college in Maharashtra?
  9. How to get a government college in Chandrapur?
  10. How to join degree after completing government polytechnic college
  11. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  12. Contact details of Chandrapur Power Plant in Maharashtra?
  13. Readmission in 3rd year of Polytechnic course is possible if taken TC after studying 2 years?
  14. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  15. Can I do Diploma in civil Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 7033 rank in Maharashtra Polytechnic CET?
  17. List of the institutes for Mining Engineering through distance learning
  18. List of jobs I can apply for in Maharashtra? I've completed diploma in plastic and polymer engineering in second class from government polytechnic Amravati(Maharastra)
18th June 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join in government Polytechnic Bramhapuri, Chandrapur Maharashtra after completing B.E?

what is date of submite the form for the students of 10th pass in year 2012?
29th June 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join in government Polytechnic Bramhapuri, Chandrapur Maharashtra after completing B.E?

how to find the application for polytechnic admission
26th February 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is KALYANI SUVVARI completed B.E from ANDHRA UNIVRSITY ENGINEERING COLEGE ,VISAKHAPATNAM (2005-2009 BATCH) ,i got selected in the companies like COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGIES,HYDERABAD & ABG SHIPYARD,SURAT,THROUGH CAMPUS INTERVIEW but my husband is working at BHEL CHANDRAPUR so i want to work as a faulty at any govt. polytechnic college so sir please help me how can i proceed furthur for a better career in a best college .i would be more thankful sir if you consider my request and help me thank you sir. email id: [email protected]
4th January 2014, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m jayshri wadibhase from tumsar, bhandara district. I completed degree of electrical engg.from govt collage of engg.chandrapur in 2011. I have 2.3 year teaching experiance in ITI. I want to work in your collage.
Email [email protected]
26th September 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How should i apply for the post of lecturer ship in computer engineering in government polytechnic chandrapur
8th June 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Date of 12th base admission open in2nd year in2015
28th June 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,I have completed my BE with civil as major from nagpur university and currently working as a lecturer at private polytechnic college and wants to explore my knowledge at Govt polytechnic bramhapuri...
I am well versed with the subjects and I have good communication skills...and I have presented many national and international papers with achievements...
It would be my pleasure if u will mail me if there are vacancies at your college...
Thanking you...
NAME:HARSHALI M. FATING.
E-MAIL ID:[email protected]
22nd November 2016, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How should i apply for the post of lecturership in polytechnic college
19th June 2017, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is Akshay Santosh Kalamkar. I completed my 12th in Nagpur with 56.31%. Please inform me the dates and eligibility for direct 2nd year poly admission. And how to apply for the direct poly 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?