29th October 2011, 12:41 PM
haripriyanerella

Which Colleges I can get seat having secured a rank of 797 in PGCET Exam being a candidate of CSE?

sir, i got 797 rank in pgecet 2011.my branch is cse.sir can u please tell me in which college do i get the seat?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get seat in University Colleges in AP having secured a rank of 881 in PGCET being a candidate of BC-D category?
  2. Can I get seat in good colleges having secured a rank of 6400 in PGCET after the completion of B-Pharmacy being a candidate of BC category?
  3. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 4956 rank in PGCET-ECE? -- [New]
  4. Which colleges I can get seat with a rank of 4549 in PGCET?
  5. Will there be any chances for me to get seat in Andhra University having secured a rank of 1457 in PGCET Exam being a candidate of SC category?
  6. Which College I can get seat having secured a rank of 418 in PGCET in CSE stream with BC-B reservation?
  7. Which colleges I can get admission for MBA course having secured a rank of 1641 in PGCET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which college can I get in Andhra Pradesh after scoring 412 rank in PGCET? I am from OC candidate
  9. List of colleges that I can get admission having secured a rank of 2312 in PGCET?
  10. In which colleges I can get seat in Hyderabad with a rank of 4040 in PGCET being a candidate from OC category?
  11. In which University I can get admission with a rank of 15000 in PGCET Exam being a candidate from SC category?
  12. Where will I get seat for M.Tech after securing a rank of 6586 in PGCET?
  13. Is there any chance for me to get admission for M.Pharmacy in colleges of Hyderabad having secured a rank of 5274 in PGCET?
  14. Can I get seat for M.Tech in CS having secured a rank of 3815 in PGCET being a candidate of BC-B category?
  15. Where can I get seat in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured a rank of 133 in PGCET with Biotechnology branch?
  16. List of the colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 6318 rank in PGCET Karnataka
  17. Which colleges I can get having secured a rank of 1117 in PGCET in ECE and being a candidate of BC-B category?
  18. Which college I can get seat having secured a rank of 5471 in PGCET Exam with ECE stream?
29th June 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Colleges I can get seat having secured a rank of 797 in PGCET Exam being a candidate of CSE?

I got 4549 rank am from cse branch can u tell me in which college i can get the seat in hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?