25th June 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Colleges I could get after scoring 65..67%? Cutoff list of those colleges?

Sir i have complete my diploma from government polytecnic with 65.67% i want the college of that % and cut off list of that college

Related Questions:
  1. Seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu through government counseling after scoring a cutoff of 195.25? List of medical colleges having MCI approval?
  2. Colleges I could get after scoring 65..67%? Cutoff list of those colleges?
  3. Will I get admission after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  4. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  6. Which are the best colleges available for me after scoring 170 cutoff?
  7. What are the colleges that I can get after scoring cutoff marks of 144.25
  8. Cutoff list of engineering colleges?
  9. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. What is the possibility to get a seat in any one of the three government medical colleges in Chennai after scoring 196.75 cutoff?
  14. Can I get self financing dental college in Tamilnadu after scoring 178 cutoff?
  15. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges?
  16. List of top 10 engineering colleges after scoring 194.5 cutoff -- [New]
  17. Cutoff list for Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  18. Will I get a medical seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 193.24? List of private medical colleges having MCI approval?
16th December 2011, 11:37 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: Colleges I could get after scoring 65..67%? Cutoff list of those colleges?

Hi friend,you have chance of getting good universities or colleges after scoring 65.67%.The below mentioned colleges you have chances
1.Osmania university.
2.Jawaharlal Nehru University JNTU.
3.Sri krishna devaraya university.
4.S.v university.
Some times you many get the colleges affiliated to main universities.The above universities are belongs to A.P.
9th April 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges I could get after scoring 65..67%? Cutoff list of those colleges?

WHAT IS MINIMUM PERCENTAGE FOR BAF COARSE
31st May 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage required for BAF course in MCC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?