17th March 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What I have to do to get a job in NTPC? I am 20 years old in an engineering college in 3rd year

I'm a 20 year old student at an engineering college in third year.
What i have to do for getting a job in NTPC?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. How to apply for Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of Engineering?
  4. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Training in NTPC, Kota for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility criteria for engineering job in NTPC? I am a 3rd year B.tech student of electrical engineering
  8. How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Eligibility criteria for BHEL and NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?
  10. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  11. How to get a government job in NTPC or BHEL? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year EC student
  12. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  13. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to get a job in NTPC? I am B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  15. How can I do Summer training in NTPC Barh in Bihar during B.Tech 3rd year from Raajdhani Engineering college Bhuvneshwar?
  16. Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar?
  17. What should I do after completing my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  18. How to do training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur? I am a 3rd year diploma in electrical engineering student
19th March 2012, 12:14 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I have to do to get a job in NTPC? I am 20 years old in an engineering college in 3rd year

Candidates of engineering background mostly of Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Machanical
and Instrumentation engineering branches are recruited in NTPC and Executive Engineer Trainee.

Till 2011 NTPC used to conduct its separate recruitment for engineering candidates
and the process was Written Test and GD+Interview.

From the year 2012, NTPC has started recruitment of engineering graduates on the
basis of GATE score. Its separate Written Test is stopped.

A candidate is first supposed to apply for GATE.
NTPC publishes a separate advertisement for inviting application.
Those who have already applied for GATE and fulfill the eligibility criteria of NTPC
can then apply for NTPC.
Then candidates appear the GATE examination.
When the GATE results will be out then after few days NTPC will decide a cutoff GATE score
of each engineering stream (whichever is applicable in NTPC)
and the candidates with more score than the cutoff will be called for GD and Interview.

You can apply for GATE 2013 for getting into NTPC after completion of your B.E./B.Tech.

The application process for GATE can start after October and after that whenever
NTPC published its advertisement, you can apply for NTPC.

You can refer NTPC website for other info.

http://ntpccareers.net/
31st May 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What I have to do to get a job in NTPC? I am 20 years old in an engineering college in 3rd year

how can A chartered accountant apply for ntpc job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?