1st July 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges in India offer B.C.A without an entrance exam?

Hello Sir, I want to pursue B.C.A. Please tell me about the colleges that offers B.C.A without taking any entrance exams. If there are any please do let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offer admission in BCA to PCB student? Whether Bioinformatics after BCA is advisable and promising?
  2. Is BCA exam possible online?
  3. List of reputed colleges which offer BCA in Kolkata? Entrance exam to get admission?
  4. Is it necessary to give an entrance exam to get into B.Pharm College?
  5. Best colleges in India offering BCA? Eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for B.Com student in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  7. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and list of BCA colleges in India? Eligibility to apply for Bank PO exams after completing BCA?
  8. Best colleges in India offering BCA course? Eligibility criteria and the tuition fee of the course?
  9. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  10. Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam?
  11. Best colleges in Mumbai / India offering BCA? Eligibility criteria, tuition fee and duration of course?
  12. List of colleges which offer BCA to Commerce without Maths candidate in Delhi?
  13. Can I study B.Ed after completing BCA? List of universities which offer B.Ed in India?
  14. Which colleges in India offer B.C.A without an entrance exam? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  16. Colleges for MD course in India? Entrance exam dates and forms?
  17. List of colleges which offer MS course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. Top 10 institutes which offer MCA course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
6th July 2016, 09:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges in India offer B.C.A without an entrance exam?

B.C.A. stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications. It is a three-year undergraduate degree course in the field of Information Technology. You must have passed 12th standard or equivalent from a Government recognised board to be eligible to pursue this course.

Almost all the colleges which offer B.C.A course offer direct admission on basis of 12th standard or equivalent examination marks. Only some top reputed institutions conducts an entrance examination to offer admissions in B.C.A course.

There are hundreds of colleges in India which offer admission in B.C.A course without conducting an entrance examination. Some of the Indian colleges which offer admission in B.C.A course without entrance examination are listed below :-

=> ABS Academy of Science, Technology & Management
Address: J.P. Avenue, Sagarbhanga, Dist. Burdwan, Durgapur, West Bengal 713211
Phone: 0343 255 0697

=> Central IT College
Address: ERDF Bhawan, Dargah Rd, Xijubari, Hatigaon, Guwahati, Assam 781038
Phone: 0361 223 5768

=> Dhanraj Baid Jain College
Address: Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Jyothi Nagar,Thuraipakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600097
Phone: 044 2496 0889

=> T.N. Rao College
Address: Behind MCA Department, University Rd, Munjka, Rajkot, Gujarat 360005
Phone: 0281 297 0471

=> Kaveri College Of Arts, Science And Commerce
Address: S. No. 36, Ganesh Nagar, Near CDSS, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra 411038
Phone: 020 2545 6328

=> Annex College of Management Studies
Address: BD-91, Salt Lake Road, Sector-1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700064
Phone: 033 4004 1129
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?