12th August 2013, 09:38 PM
rahul kumar gupt

Can I get admission in IIT or AIEEE by counseling?

sir can I get the admission in iit or in aieee by councelling now I am in diploma final with branch electronics and communication engineering previous last two my overall percentage is 97.5% please send me answer in my gmail is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IIT or AIEEE by counseling? -- [New]
  2. Entrance exams for B.Arch. course? Can I get the course through Kerala CET?
  3. Can I get admission in NITs/IITs or BIT Mesra after scoring 172 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission into DCE or NSIT Delhi? Names of colleges in which I can be called for counseling?
  4. How to apply for admission in Bangalore via AIEEE result? Is there any counseling held or is it through direct admission?
  5. Date of start of AIEEE UP state counseling? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  6. How can I apply for those colleges who consider AIEEE score?
  7. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  8. Details of Rajasthan AIEEE counseling dates and centers for this year admission?
  9. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  10. How to face counseling and get admission in without donation in B.Tech Civil/Mechanical?
  11. How to get admission in IIT and AIEEE if I am a Nepali student?
  12. How to get admission in IIT Roorkee or IIT Kharagpur?
  13. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  14. When will the AIEEE state counseling of Uttar pradesh and Delhi will start?
  15. In which college can I get admission after scoring 120 in AIEEE and 108 in IIT JEE?
  16. Details about the B.Tech courses after completing 12th CBSE?
  17. What is the scope for Science and Economics?
  18. Engineering Branches which have high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
6th July 2016, 01:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIT or AIEEE by counseling?

No, diploma passed institutes are not eligible for the admission in the IIT and NIT.

So, you are not eligible to appear for the counselling of JEE to get admission in the IIT.

But, you are eligible to pursue B.Tech/B.E course after appearing and qualifying in LEET examination.

So, you can appear for examination the eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidates must have passed diploma from the recognised university.

LEET is conducted by private/government university for admission in the 2nd year of B.Tech/B.E course through lateral entry scheme.
6th July 2016, 08:36 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIT or AIEEE by counseling?

Yes you can get admission in IIT only by taking part in the counselling for JEE Advanced as JEE Main ranks are not considered for admission in IIT.

Also apart from IIT, no other Centrally Funded Institutes of Technology such as NIT, IIIT,etc. take admission of diploma degree holders for their technical courses.

Also only your aggregate in the diploma degree is not enough for seeking you admission in the IIT as for admission in IIT you must qualify JEE Advanced.

For details about JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) and to check out your eligibility for admission in IITa, you must visit the website www.jeemain.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?