22nd April 2016, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in India offering combination of psychology, economics, sociology and marketing subjects in +2?

I have finished my +2 and would like to take up a degree course with a combination of psychology, economics, sociology and marketing. Which are the colleges in India which offer these subjects

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Economics in India?
  2. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  3. Is there any difference between M.A. and M.Sc to study Psychology?
  4. Best colleges to do under graduation in Humanities/Sociology in India? What are the subjects to study?
  5. List of top Humanities Colleges in India offering UG courses in Sociology, Economics and Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Colleges providing combination of English, Economics as basic subjects and Psychology as optional subjects? Which course should I go for after opting for Maths in 11th and 12th?
  7. List best colleges to do Economics (honours) in Mumbai after studying Humanities in 12th?
  8. Which are the elective and vocation subjects in class 11th, 12th
  9. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has Sociology, Psychology, English, Business Studies and Economics in 12th?
  10. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  11. What are the career options for me after passing 12th?
  12. Which combination of subjects are best for B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which among sociology, public administration, psychology & political science is best for IAS preparations? Any better choice? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Government scholarship exams to study abroad after 12th? Which field is best being a student of Economics, Psychology and Sociology?
  15. Colleges offering Counselling Psychology in graduation?
  16. Is it compulsory to have Economics in BA to study MBA?
  17. Am i eligible for B.Ed after scoring 40% marks in B.A and 50% marks in M.A History
  18. How can I join IIT Chennai or in America?
28th April 2018, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in India offering combination of psychology, economics, sociology and marketing subjects in 2?

List of best govt. colleges in india which provides the combination of sociology, psychology and English at UG level?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?