16th May 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges in Nagpur and Mumbai offer admission 11th and 12th commerce students in BCA?

if a commerce student can do BCA then which are the colleges in nagpur and mumbai which offers addmission to students who have done 11th and 12th through commerce.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take BCA after 12th commerce? Colleges in Nagpur, Mumbai and Pune offering BCA to commerce students?
  2. BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  4. List of colleges which offer BFA course in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for Commerce student?
  5. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur?
  6. List of colleges which offer BCA course in Mumbai University? Requirements to get admission?
  7. Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam? -- [New]
  8. Colleges offer admission in BCA to PCB student? Whether Bioinformatics after BCA is advisable and promising?
  9. List of colleges which offer BCA to Commerce without Maths candidate in Delhi?
  10. Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?
  11. How to take admission in one of the colleges under Gujarat University after passing 12th commerce from Gujarata? How want to study BCA
  12. List of the colleges in Mumbai near Malad? I have done commerce and wish to take BCA or BSc IT after 12th
  13. List of schools which offer admission in 11th Biology in Mumbai and Thane?
  14. After completing 12th commerce is it possible to go for BBA/BCA/BMS? Any colleges where I can get admission? I am from Kalyan-Thane
  15. Last date of admission for Bachelor in Commerce (Hons) course at Nagpur University?
  16. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce externally if pursuing 11th without attending classes?
  17. Can I do MCA without having Mathematics in 11th and 12th? Which are the best colleges for this course? I am from commerce stream
  18. What is the average cut off for Commerce student to get admission in BA Psychology?
14th June 2011, 10:05 PM
sourindra

Default Re: Which colleges in Nagpur and Mumbai offer admission 11th and 12th commerce students in BCA?

BCA colleges in Nagpur:
1. Akhilesh Institute Of Management Studies
Location - Nandanvan, Nagpur-440009
Courses Offered: BBA / BCA

2. Motilal Ojha Institute Of Technology & Management
Location - Giripeth, Nagpur-440010

3. Pride College Of Commerce, Science & Management Technology
Location - Reshim Baug, Nagpur-440009
Courses Offered: BBA / BCA/ BSc-IT

4. Radha Mahavidyalaya
Location - Reshim Baug, Nagpur-440009

5. Skb Institute Of Commerce & Management
Location - Dharampeth, Nagpur-440010

6. Vidharbha Institute Of Science & Technology
Location - Ghat Road, Nagpur-440018

7. Vidyavihar College
Location - Katol, Nagpur-441103
Courses Offered: BCA

8. College Of Computer & Management Studies & Reasearch
Location - Kalamna, Nagpur-440008
Courses Offered: BCA / BSC-IT

9. Diamond College Of Commerce & Science
Location - Jafar Nagar, Nagpur-440013

10. Raisoni Group Of Institutions
Location - Kingsway, Nagpur-440001
23rd July 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges in Nagpur and Mumbai offer admission 11th and 12th commerce students in BCA?

looking for a school for my duaghter who want commerce in xith std as current school commerce option is not there
27th July 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

how are a commerce admission fees in aambedkar college nagpur
25th April 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges in nagpur offer admission to the students who wants to do BCA from commerce stream after 12th science?
31st August 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I do bca after complete 12th in commarce
13th January 2013, 06:42 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

colleges in Nagpur and Mumbai offer admission 11th and 12th commerce students in BCA

1.Skb Institute Of Commerce & Management
2.College Of Computer & Management Studies & Reasearch
3.Radha Mahavidyalaya
4.Motilal Ojha Institute Of Technology & Management
5.College Of Computer & Management Studies & Reasearch
6.Vidharbha Institute Of Science & Technolog
7.Akhilesh Institute Of Management Studies
8.Pride College Of Commerce, Science & Management Technology
9.Raisoni Group Of Institutions

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11th May 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

my daughter taken TC after 11th std. She is CBSE board student in Nagpur. Now she is not getting admission in other schools/colleges in 12th std. What to do ?
25th June 2013, 08:49 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

colleges in Nagpur and Mumbai offer admission 11th and 12th commerce students in BCA
---------------------------------

1.Vidharbha Institute Of Science & Technology
2.Radha Mahavidyalaya
3.Raisoni Group Of Institutions
4.Skb Institute Of Commerce & Management
5.Diamond College Of Commerce & Science
6.Motilal Ojha Institute Of Technology & Management
7.Radha Mahavidyalaya
8.Vidharbha Institute Of Science & Technology
9.Akhilesh Institute Of Management Studies
10.Skb Institute Of Commerce & Management
11.College Of Computer & Management Studies & Reasearch
12.Radha Mahavidyalaya
13.Raisoni Group Of Institutions
14.College Of Computer & Management Studies & Reasearch
21st April 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges in Mumbai offer admission for commerce students in BCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?