31st March 2016, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

What is the average cut off for Commerce student to get admission in BA Psychology?

My daughter has competed 11th class and going to 12th class. She is commerce student but she in interested to do B.A. Psychology in graduation. So tell me what is the average cut off for commerce students to get admission in this course?

Please reply

31st March 2016, 12:25 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: What is the average cut off for Commerce student to get admission in BA Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter has competed 11th class and going to 12th class. She is commerce student but she in interested to do B.A. Psychology in graduation. So tell me what is the average cut off for commerce students to get admission in this course?

Please reply
Yes, it is possible to pursue B.A psychology after completing intermediate with commerce stream. Some colleges conduct entrance test followed by interview while in some colleges admission can be done on the basis of 12th percentage.
as far as average cut off is concerned it varries from college to college. I suggest you to be in touch with your desired colleges.
31st March 2016, 03:15 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the average cut off for Commerce student to get admission in BA Psychology?

Cut-off for commerce student to get admission in BA Psychology varies from college to college.
But average cut off for commerce student is 80% in 12th class.
If candidate secured more than 80% in 12th class, then he/she will easily get admission in Psychology course in some good college.
31st March 2016, 05:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The average cut-off marks for commerce student to get admission in BA psychology is 50%. Therefore, ask your daughter to prepare well for the examination and try to score above 50% in aggregate.
1st April 2016, 12:20 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Please reply
There is no particular cut off marks for the admission to the B.A Psychology course. But if the student scored very good marks (70% - 80%) in the 10+2 then it is easier to get a seat in the colleges. The course is available in many colleges the eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 from a recognized board. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many colleges like;
1st April 2016, 08:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To take admission in BA Psychology, the average cut off marks for candidates is 50% marks. So, your daughter must have scored at least 50% of marks in order to be eligible for BA Psychology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?