4th April 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering B.A Sociology in Kerala? I am a 12th passed student

I am a +2 student i want to take sociology far my higher studies. So please answer to my question

2nd June 2012, 06:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering B.A Sociology in Kerala? I am a 12th passed student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a +2 student i want to take sociology far my higher studies. So please answer to my question

Candidate seeking to pursue BA in Sociology, must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board. There are various Universities and Colleges which offers BA in Sociology.

Following are the list of Institutions, which offers BA in Sociology and are located in Kerela:
  • Kannur University
  • Mahatama Gandhi University
  • Sree Narayana College
  • St. Teresa's College
  • University of Calicut
  • BCM College.
For detail information refer to the official websites of the above mentioned Universities and Colleges.
22nd June 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering B.A Sociology in Kerala? I am a 12th passed student

Which are the higer study courses give waitage to siology graduate students ?
1st August 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

best privat collage in a thirur BAsociolohgy
29th March 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Im waiting my 12th result i love very much to take sociology whats the minimum mark to take BA Sociology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?