23rd May 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges in Kerala offering Pilot courses to those who have completed 12th?

I am a plus two student.i want to know about the best colleges in kerala offering pilot courses

Related Questions:
  1. Which all courses I have to pursue to become a Pilot after completing 12th? Details of the colleges and courses that I have to join to become a Pilot?
  2. What to do after 12th to become a Pilot? Courses and Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Colleges offering BSc Informatics in Kerala? I am a 12th student
  4. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  5. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course in Kerala?
  6. List of Self Financing Colleges offering M.Tech course in Kerala?
  7. Which are the colleges offering Aeronautical course in Kerala?
  8. Procedure for Senior internship in Kerala? List colleges offering senior internship in Kerala?
  9. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Psychology) in Kerala? -- [New]
  10. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course?
  11. Colleges offering M.Phil English course in Kerala?
  12. Procedure for admission in Pilot course? Is there any entrance test? Best colleges in Maharashtra offering this course?
  13. Which are the colleges in Kerala offering PG course in IT?
  14. Details of the colleges in Kerala offering MPT? I have completed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India
  15. List of Colleges offering MBA in Airport Management in Kerala?
  16. How many colleges are offering Bachelor of Fisheries Science Programme/Course in Kerala?
  17. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
  18. List of Private colleges offering MD in Ayurveda in Kerala? What will be the fee structure for this course?
17th October 2011, 11:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in Kerala offering Pilot courses to those who have completed 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a plus two student.i want to know about the best colleges in kerala offering pilot courses
I Think your query about commercial pilot.I have given here eligibility criteria and some college list from kerala.

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with science stream are eligible for Pilot course.

Your age must be above 17 years.

You have ability for good communication skill.

The course fee for pilot course is 17 lacs(approximate)

BEST COLLEGE LIST ARE-

Orient Flight School, Tamil Nadu
Newtech International Academy, Chennai
Orient Flight School, Chennai
Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
2nd January 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in Kerala offering Pilot courses to those who have completed 12th?

how to become a pilot without pay fee
6th May 2012, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

how to become a pilot without pay fee
25th November 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I wanna know about Commercial Pilot training institutes in kerala
13th December 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

after completed 12th standard for joining pilot course have any examinations to write for merit?
17th December 2012, 08:00 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,,

Best colleges in Kerala offering Pilot courses to those who have completed 12th--------------

1.orient flight school(chennai)

2.rajiv gandhi academy for avition techno.

3.newtech international academy

4.orient flight school(tamil nadu)

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!
17th December 2012, 10:31 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Best colleges in Kerala offering Pilot courses to those who have completed 12th?

Hi Friend,

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with science stream are eligible for Pilot course.
[LIST][*]Your age must be above 17 years.
[*] You have ability for good communication skill.
[*] The course fee for pilot course is 17 lacs(approximate)
[/LIST]

BEST COLLEGE LIST ARE-
  • Orient Flight School, Chennai
  • Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
  • Orient Flight School, Tamil Nadu
  • Newtech International Academy, Chennai

Cool Thanks...
18th December 2012, 08:37 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

The candidate aspiring for Pilot course must be an Indian National having completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board with good communication skills and within the age of 17 years, is eligible for Pilot course.

Here is the list of some Colleges offering Pilot Course in Kerala:-

-Rajiv Gandhi Academy of Aviation Technology - Thiruvantapuram
-Jawaharlal Aviation Institute - Pllakad
-Regional Institute of Aviation - Thiruvantapuram
-Southern College of Engineering & Technology - Chalakudy
-CIAL AME Institute - Cochin International Air Port - Cochin
18th December 2012, 11:01 AM
Ravi gujarati

hello,
friends there are some things are necessary to join pilot course like s/he must be above 17 age and must complete 12th.
the fees are generally near 17 lakh.
the list of those colleges are as under:

#rajiv gandhi academy for avition techno.
#newtech international academy
#orient flight school(chennai)
#orient flight school(tamil nadu)

18th December 2012, 02:15 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Best colleges in Kerala offering Pilot courses to those who have completed 12th?

Quote:

list of top colleges offering pilot courses in kerala

Orient Flight School

Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology

Orient Flight School

Newtech International Academy

16th January 2013, 11:08 AM
antimasoni1212

Quote:
after completed 12th standard for joining pilot course have any examinations to write for merit?

Hi,

No after 10+2 you can directly apply for Pilot course.
Mandatory is your medical. first get details of fee structure.if you are able to pay the fee after that go for medical.initial medical is Class II medical.you have to go to DGCA approved Medical examiner for medical.
Follow the link and go to your nearest center for medical :

http://dgca.nic.in/medical/class2-ind.htm
23rd January 2013, 05:46 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

Best colleges in Kerala offering Pilot courses to those who have completed 12th?

1.Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology, Thiruvananthapuram

2.Orient Flight School, Tamil Nadu

3.Newtech International Academy, Chennai

4.Orient Flight School, Chennai

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16th July 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi.....I'm a 12 pass student....n I got 66% from humanities....so can I take sociology hons. I mean m I eligible for ba.sociology?????? :-)
8th March 2018, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

I am now a 2 student in bio maths stream and now appearing for board examination . I just really want to become a pilot or do job as a pilot. But i dont have enough money to pay fee so i just wanna know that which are the courses to become a pilot without application fee of over lacks.
25th March 2018, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

Is there reduction in fee or some kind of scholarship to learn aviation in Kerala ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?